Chapter 11:

Izzy POV :
It's been about two weeks and Ari still hasn't  regained her memory back . I even tried to bring Ej around her . She instantly fell in love when she first saw him . She doesn't have any idea who any of us are . I need to find the niggas who did this shit to her . This shìt really hurt me because I love her and she don't got not one clue ..

Ari POV:

Ari outfit 😍^Everyone's been treating me like a child lately

Ari outfit 😍^
Everyone's been treating me like a child lately . I don't remember who they are . A girl named Amiyah says she's my bestfriend . I mean if your my bestfriend I would remember you right ? I've been having these scary dreams lately of these two men . They are trying to touch me and my private area hurts . When they are actually about to touch me I wake up . I don't know how longer I can do this . I don't want to live here or be here . I can't trust anyone here ... I have to run away . As I'm packing my things preparing to escape this place . That man named Izzy knocks on the door . I quickly hid all the bags and told him to come in . He comes in and tells me he's on his way out to get that baby Ej some food . He asks me did I want anything and I declined . He kept asking and at this point I was blew .
"I don't want any fucking food damn" I slammed the door yelling . I felt bad for yelling but I was ready to leave . I heard the alarm being set and the door closing . I grabbed all my things and ordered a Uber off the phone he gave me . I ordered the Uber to someone under the name "Dice's House" . I didn't know who he was but maybe he could give me some answers . The Uber pulled up . Just so Izzy wouldn't track it I decided to leave the phone here .

35 minutes later ..
I arrived at the location . It was two cars parked in the driveway but I payed no mind .
I rang the doorbell and a light skinned man came to the door . He look shook when he seen me . "Um.. hi I'm Ari ? Um.. I was wondering if .."
"Ari ?? .. how ?" He said cutting me off .
"Um.. I recently just got out a coma and I found the address in my phone .. look I los tmr memory and I'm just ..lost I guess.. idk I thought maybe you would have some answers " I said nervously .
"No need to be nervous baby" he said opening his door signaling for me to come in .
I stepped in and was instantly met with the smell of weed .
"So I guess your Dice?" I said sitting down on the couch .
"Yea , I am" he said .
"I'm sorry but how do I know you?" I asked .
He placed his hand on my leg and said nothing . Just then a rush of memories started coming back . I remembered everything Izzy , Amiyah , Cam . I even remembered getting raped by Dice . And my baby , my baby Elijah OMG ! I had to get out of here !
As if he figured out I got all my memories came back he got up and locked the door .
"Uh .. it's time for me to go" I said getting up .
"Nah ion think so" he said walking closer .
Before I could do anything he took a gun and hit me up side my head . He then dragged me over to the couch and started to punch me every where . I could feel my body swelling . My head was pounding and I was coming in and out of conscious . The last thing I remembered was hearing someone bust in the door and gunshots being fired .

Just a quick update ☺️☺️
DONT FORGET TO VOTE👇🏾
Add me on Instagram for updates and sneakpeaks😘 @maiagalore