Chapter 3:

Ari POV -
I woke up to my head hurting like hell. I soon realized I wasn't home and the events that happened the night before reoccurred in my mind . I noticed I had on a Tee shirt and boxers . I panicked as soon as I thought about my sister . I was wondering did she make it home safe until I felt a presence it was Izzy from the club last night .
"Hey beautiful " he said . "Um hey , what am I doing here ?" I asked sounding dumb as hell . "Well after I seen dude ass hit you I lost it and brought you to my house" he said . "Oh my god what did you do" I said trying to stand up but quickly sat back down due to my terrible headache . "I beat bro ass he had no business touching you like that " he said sounding serious. "I know but that's my boyfriend and -" I said but Izzy cut me off mid sentence . "Oh so he shows his love through damn near killing you , when I got to you ...you were barely breathing" he said getting mad . I just sat there looking dumb until I thought about Amiyah . "Wait .. Amiyah oh my god is she ok?" I asked . "Don't worry my homie took her home trust me she's in safe hands" he said . "Boy I don't trust you" I said laughing picking up my phone and turning it on . "And why is that ma ?" He said coming closer . "Maybe because I just met you" I said laughing . "Then give me my clothes back since you don't trust me" he said tugging at my shirt . "Boy movvvveeee" I said laughing and pushing his hand away . I then noticed his beautiful smile I mean this man was just so damn fine I couldn't help but stare . "See some you like?" He said . "Yea , you" I said instantly realizing I was wrong for saying that . He then pulled me in for a kiss unexpectedly and I kissed back wanting this feeling forever until my phone started ringing it was my mom . I pulled away and answered the phone . "Hey mom is Ej ok ?" I asked . "Damn no good morning or anything but I was calling to tell you Ej left his bottle over here" hearing those words come out her mouth made my eyes widen and my heart drop . "Wait what do you mean he left his bottle isn't he still there?" I asked getting worried . "Girl dice came over and got him" she said . I instantly hung up and started to run out the room until I felt Izzy pulling me back . "Wait what's wrong?" He asked . "D-d-Dice has my baby" I said stuttering almost about to cry . "Ite bet lemme drive you and put on these " he said going into a drawer and grabbing some joggers . I did as he said and we were out the door .

Ari and Izzy kissed ?!
What will happen to baby Elijah ?
Is he safe in the hands of his father ??
Find out in the next chapter ...