Chapter 14:

Baby Ej in Media ^^😍😍😍😍😍😍

Ari POV:

3 months later

3 months later ...

Elijah's birthday was today and me and Amiyah were still running around getting things. We got all of the party equipment and decorations. Amiyah was the only way me and Izzy communicated . He been boo'd up with that Bernice bitch. Ian gone lie shorty was bad but she wasn't me . You could tell she got work done on her ass but hey it looked good.
As I was done putting the last finishing touches on my babies party everything looked finished . Izzy had him so he was going to bring him over to surprise him . I couldn't believe my papa was getting older on me. I love my son so much and I regret every moment I spent not remembering who he was . But I guess something good came out of it , Izzy had found Dice and Quincy . All I really did was cut there body's open and sprayed lemon juice all over them . After that I spilled a bucket of acid on the both of them. This was a special type of acid I made myself . It burns your skin cells and if in contact with the heart would kill you immediately. Something I learned from my brother. They screamed all night . By the morning they both were dead . I basically did them a favor . They would of basically died of starvation if I didn't kill them . You couldn't even recognize their faces . I chopped off their heads and sent them to their family's . I didn't give a fuck . Also that same night me and Izzy had sex in his trap house . It was my biggest mistakes especially since I had found out he fucked Bernice . My feelings and emotions were everywhere . I'm just glad it's over and done with and I can leave it and HIM in the past .
Finally Izzy arrived with Lijah . I walked right past his ass and grabbed my son walking off . He knows where we stand . Then I heard a voice .. I got to be tweaking .
"Heyy Ari" this bitch Bernice gone say.
"Izzy why tf is she here?" I asked looking her up and down getting angry.
I put lijah down and let him run around directing my attention back on Izzy and his "girlfriend" .
"Um she wanted to come and since that's my son to and she's my guest she's welcomed to come" Izzy said looking everywhere but at me .
"Yea no shorty ass gotta go" I said crossing my arms.
"Ite man hear B take my car and go back to my crib" he said nonchalantly.
I stuck my tongue out as she looked at him like he was crazy .
"You really finna let this bitch kick me out ? Oh my gosh this is not cool at all !" She said directing some unwanted attention .
"Listen bitch , this is my sons birthday party now get the fuck out before I have to drag you out" I said .

Izzy POV:
"Listen bitch , this is my sons birthday party now get the fuck out before I have to drag you out" Ari said .
Ian gone lie that shit turned me on . I just missed her .. everything about her ! She was my life . Man I fucked up . The only reason I did that shit was because I never felt like his about a female before . Ian scared of shit but actually loving someone ? And being in love with someone scares me .
I watched as Bernice irritating ass walked out the door slamming it .
I wanted to slap her ass with the butt of my gun for causing all this attention on us , but I'll handle that later .
I know today Ej birthday but damn .. his momma finna make me kidnap her and marry her . She looked so fucking fine so I took a picture .