Chapter 4:

Baby Elijah in the media 😍!!
Ari POV -
We pulled up at my house and I instantly got out running to the door . Just as I was about to open the door I felt a light tug at my arm . "Izzy let me go!" I said . "Ok I know your upset but we have to do this shit the right way" he said . "What the fuck do you mean the right way , he has my fucking child" I said . "Don't you think I fucking know that Ari but listen there's a chance this shit is a set up" he said . "Fuck you right , so how we gone do this Izzy because I want my baby now!?" I said on the verge of tears. "Ok and I promise you can have that but right now think of your son if we walk in there and it's a set up well all be dead". He paused wiping a tear that fell from my eye. "Look get this" he said handing me a gun from his waistband and pulling out another for himself ." I instantly took it . "You ready? "he asked . "More than I'll ever be" I said as he was about to kick down the door. I slightly pushed him out the way and took a hair pin out my head picking the lock slowly turning it as it opened . "Damn ma I gotta take you on more missions I see" he said . Izzy choked back his gun and I did the same . We noticed no one was down stairs . I slowly walked up stairs and heard a crying baby . Walking closer to the door I heard the bath water running but the baby stopped crying. At this point I didn't give a fuck I kicked open the bedroom door noticing dice and hella coke and weed on the bed not to mention the needle on the floor . "Dice where the fuck is my baby" I yelled . "Chill baby he's in the bath" dice said . "Wait what!?"I asked . I quickly ran to the bathroom and the sight I seen my heart instantly dropped and put me to tears .