Chapter 13:

Izzy in Media😍^
Izzy POV:

I left Ari at the hospital with Amiyah and security to go to the trap

I left Ari at the hospital with Amiyah and security to go to the trap.  I had to figure out where this nigga dice was. I clenched my fist just thinking about it. I didn't force Ari to tell me anything . When she fell asleep before I left her she kept saying Quincy's and Dices name. I just prayed it wasn't the Quincy I think it was or all hell is about to break loose. As I pulled up to the trap I noticed some of my workers out side standing guard. I was instantly greeted with "hey boss". Now I've been trying to keep my demon side inside of me. Ari brought the good out of me. And now that shes been hurt i want blood. I walked in my office greeted with Shoota. We called him Shoota for a reason to. He never misses a shot.
"Hey boss wassup" he said dapping me up.
"Wassup man I need yo help with sum" I said running my hand over my face.
"Anything just name it you know I be trigger happy" he said giving his devilish ass smirk.
"I love to here it now here's the plan..."

Ari POV:
I talked to my doctor and she said I was free to leave today. I was so happy all I wanted to do was see my son. I'm going after them niggas too. My brother used to run a gang I know how this shit works I just gotta wait for my body to heal. Amiyah dropped me off at the house . I just wanted to take a nice long shower. I put my keys down and began to walk towards me and Izzy's room. I went in my closet and I started hearing very light snoring. I turned towards the bed I knew Izzy wasn't here because his car was gone and Kam was at Izzy's moms house. So who the fuck was this ! I instantly grew heated.
I went to here Izzy kept his hidden gun and cocked it back. I took he covers off her and this bitch was naked. She instantly woke up and started crying. "Oh my god who are you!!!" She said screaming. "Bitch who are YOU and why the fuck is you in my fucking house" I said smacking her with the butt of the gun but not to hard.
"My name is Bernice , I was here with Izzy and..."
Bernice

I cut her off

I cut her off .
"Wat the fuck you mean you was here with Izzy , y'all fucking around?" I asked as tears almost started to fall but I didn't let this bitch see me cry.
"Im sorry I didn't know he has a girlfriend" she said.
"Naw pooh he had a girlfriend you can keep him" I said getting shit together fast and storming out the house.
I couldn't believe he would do something like this and the day I was in the hospital to ? Shows how much he cares. I called a Uber over to his mom's house . I just wanted to see my son that's my happy place.

Izzy POV:
It took 6 hours but we finally found that nigga Dice and to my luck he was with Quincy . It was easy we set they ass up with our baddest bitches. I didn't even wanna talk I just had my niggas beat they ass and drag them to the trap house. These niggas was gone suffer. I looked down there to see my workers did their jobs well. These niggas shit was leaking and you couldn't even recognize there faces. I made sure to make a mental note to pay them extra later. But for now I had to deal with these niggas.
"Why you been coming after me?" I asked Quincy .
He just spit at me. One thing I didn't like was disrespect so I went over to the weapons table , grabbed my gun , and shot him dead in the knee cap. He screamed in pain. Fuck him.
"Now Dice since your the only one with two working legs ...tell me why have you been coming after me?" I said playing with the gun in my hand.
And just like I thought that nigga dice was a bitch he told me all they plans to take over my business and keep Ari to themselves. And the part that most shocked me was they planned on killing Ej. One thing I didn't play about was my son. I stayed down there a hour torturing both of them in different ways. By the end of the night Dices lightskin complexion was now covered in blood and he was missing 7 teeth. That nigga Quincy was barely breathing and going in and out of consciousness. I had done my job but I wanted to save them for ari.
Speaking of ari I miss my baby. I decided to go home because Amiyah texted me earlier telling me she dropped her off at home. When I walked in the house was quiet to quiet. Until I smelled food cooking in the kitchen. I followed the smell because that shit actually smelled good. To my surprise it wasn't ari.
"Bitch what the fuck you still doing here?" I said my eyes nearly popping out of my head.
"I made you dinner since you left so early baby" she said.
I wanted to smack this bitch so bad right now. But then I began to worry.
"Did anyone come by today?" I said silently praying ari didn't see her.
"Umm yea some girl but she said I could have you and not to worry" she said like it was cool.
"Bitch get out my fucking house NOW" I said angry.
I just ignored her presence and started to call Ari.
She picked up on my 15th call.
"What bitch" she said.
"Listen ari baby I'm sorry I swear I am" I said.
"Nigga save it don't talk to me about shit unless its about our son fuck you I swear I mean that shit to bitch ass nigga" she said hanging up .
Since that's how she felt fuck her. I wish everything for her she so fucking selfish.
Bernice was bad Ian gone lie and she gave the best head.
I enjoyed my time with Bernice . Ion got time for Ari bullshit I'm over her.
"Lemme please you daddy" she said getting or her knees and tugging on my belt.
"Ian gone stop you ma" I said watching her suck my dick.

Just a quick update😘
Follow me on Instagram guys @maiagalore😘

Just a quick update😘Follow me on Instagram guys @maiagalore😘

Don't forget to vote baby💕