023. narrative

˚۰˚˚˚ chapter twenty three,
——————————
NARRATIVE

╔═══════════════╗
   time skip to may
╚═══════════════╝

third person

the month of may had finally come around. after having to wait two months to see her friends again, the time was finally here.

the young sixteen year old was excited. as her grin spread from one ear to the other, she couldn't contain her happiness.

since there was no particular reason why the group of friends were reuniting, they were able to stay together for longer than 4 days.

olivia wanted to see chase again, and also amend whatever tension was going on between her and cynthia.

・゚*:・゚

"yeah dad, i'm at the hotel now", olivia said as she looked up at the hotel.

"take care, we love you"

"i love you guys too", she cut the line and walked in.

olivia decided not to tell her friends that she was at the hotel, she wanted to surprise them.

she got her keycard to her room and made her way to the elevator.

to her delight, she was sharing a room with madi.. and cynthia.

・゚*:・゚

"who the fuck could that be?", olivia heard someone mumble from the other side of the door as she was fumbling with the key.

soon enough footsteps were heard, leading to the door and a smiley olivia was met facing a surprised madi.

"when the hell did you get here? why didn't you tell me you were he-"

"can i come in first?", olivia asked as she peered inside. madi moved to the side, letting olivia come in.

cynthia was sat on one of the beds, scrolling through her phone.

"hey cynthia", olivia chirped, trying to sound as nice as possible.

cynthia looked up from her phone only to then look back down at her, "hi", she muttered.

olivia's smile slowly dropped and turned into a frown.

"payton just told me that him, chase, jaden and griffin are coming through", madi announced.

"who's griffin?", olivia asked, plopping herself onto the other bed.

"he's the 20 year old nurse boy of the group", madi laughed.

"20– what?", olivia's eyes widened in disbelief.

three knocks on their door could be heard, "who is it?", olivia called out.

"it's us"

madi made her way to the door and opened it and in came payton, jaden griffin and chase, who was on his phone.

"yooo", payton called out with his arms wide open as he walked towards olivia. olivia got up and walked into payton's arms, embracing his hug.

chase looked up from his phone to see what the commotion was, "when did you get here?", he asked as a small smile was visible on his lips.

"a couple minutes ago", claimed olivia. chase put his phone in his pocket and hugged her. even though she couldn't see, she could tell that cynthia was probably glaring at them.

after a good few seconds, the two pulled away. "baked jaden", olivia joked, spreading her arms wide.

"brookworm", jaden laughed, mocking her tone but accepting her hug.

once olivia and the boys had introduced themselves, olivia, payton and jaden sat on one bed, madi, cynthia and griffin sat on cynthia's bed whereas chase just sat on a chair.

"can somebody go live?", chase spoke, breaking the silence. they all looked at each other and then at chase, "fine i'll go live".

as he set his phone up with the live stream on tiktok, the rest of the group gathered around him and his phone. cynthia was stood behind chase and wrapped her arms around his torso. once the live stream was up and running, olivia took his phone and went back to her bed.

tiktok live!

lilhuddy is live streaming: hey guys

"what's up, guys! we got the squad here today - well most of the squad", olivia turned the camera around so people could get a view of everyone there.

the comments flooded with things like;

omg they're all back together

what's olivia doing w chase's phone

hi olivia
etc.

"there's jaden and griffin, that's madi and payton, there's cha–"

"-can i get my phone back now", chase whined, holding his hand out for his phone.

"one second... follow my instagram, my username is olivia brooks and my tiktok is olivia but with three 'a's at the end", she turned the camera back so it was facing her as she spoke.

"shameless self-promo", chase shook his head as he retrieved his phone back from olivia.

・゚*:・゚

after the group ended chase's live, they went out, made tiktoks and just goofed about.

throughout the whole day, olivia tried her best to be as nice to cynthia as possible but cynthia didn't seem to budge. olivia didn't want to be on 'bad terms' with her best friend's girlfriend but if cynthia didn't want to be friends with her then so be it.