053. narrative

˚۰˚˚˚ chapter fifty three,
——————————
NARRATIVE

third person

╔═══════════════╗
day 1 of chase's weekend visit
╚═══════════════╝

olivia and her father were on their way to the airport to pick chase up.

chase was only staying for the weekend, pointless if you were to ask me, but it was better than nothing.

"so you and chase huh?", her dad spoke up, keeping his eyes on the road.

"hm?", olivia hummed.

"are you guys anything serious?", there was a few seconds of silence as olivia tried avoiding the question, "aw, does my little girl have a boyfriend?"

"dad, stop calling me little. i'm almost 17", she whined, reminding her dad that she's no longer a kid.

"but to me you'll always be my little girl. you still never answered my question though."

"well that's because i don't know. like we're not dating but we both like each other y'know?", she shrugged, looking at her dad, hoping he'd understand.

"no i don't know...teenagers", her dad muttered the last bit under his breath. "so what happened to that anthony kid? you seemed to really like the boy."

olivia snorted, "things just didn't work out as i thought and he likes someone else anyways but it's cool between us. we're still friends!"

"aw sweetie.. when did all this happen?"

"ages ago. gosh dad, you need to catch up", she sarcastically rolled her eyes.

"well i'm sorry that your mother didn't keep me updated because someone doesn't like telling me"

"what the fu-frick–"

"–language", he said sternly, eyes fixated the road.

"i said 'frick'. you and mom gossip about me?"

"not necessarily 'gossip' but she keeps me up-to-date with your teenage problems"

・゚*:・゚

chase notified olivia that he was waiting at the same cafe that he was at when he first came to visit.

olivia quickly made her way to the cafe with her dad behind her. "hey cole", she squealed jumping into his arms.

"hi oli", chase hugged her tightly.

chase and olivia's dad said their 'hellos' to one another before heading back to 'brooks' household'

╔═══════════════╗
day 2 of chase's weekend visit
╚═══════════════╝

saturday afternoon.

the sun's shining through. everywhere's nice and calm as chase lay on top of olivia's lap while she played with his hair.

all that could be heard were the quiet tiktok audios as the pair scrolled through their 'for you page'. both of them laughing as they showed the other whatever was making them laugh.

olivia enjoyed this. she enjoyed all the little moments like this she had with chase and without a doubt she was going to miss them once he left the next day. but as usual there plan was to facetime/ call whenever they could and as much as they could.

they remained like that for a while before chase dragged her up and insisted on them making tiktoks together.

"fine", she huffed, not wanting to leave the position they were in.

"okay here", chase mumbled as he set his phone up by her bedside table

"which one?"

chase let the audio play a couple times through for olivia to hear.

"i literally cannot do the renegade", olivia complained.

"it's not that hard, just copy me."

"wait renegade, renegade, renegade..."

half way through olivia gave up on the dance and started doing her own thing.

the cycle of them doing dances and one of them giving up continued for a good half an hour before olivia thought it was time for them to stop.

she flopped down on her bed, with chase copying her actions seconds later.

they both lay there, going through the tiktoks that they made, trying to pick which ones to post.

"and you said that i was slacking on tiktok dances."

say sike rn🕴
current obsession:
marcus baker from
ginny & georgia😩