067. narrative & imessage

˚۰˚˚˚ chapter sixty seven,
——————————
NARRATIVE & IMESSAGE

third person

🏠📍 the hype house, CA

chase looked at the last message he sent olivia, acknowledging that it's been three days and he's still left on delivered. contemplating whether or not he should send her another.

she hasn't responded to anything i've sent her.

i mean... i don't blame her.

what the fuck am i supposed to do?

it's clear she doesn't want to talk to me

you're such a fuck up chase.

"chase? you okay?" a voice gently asked, bringing him out of his thoughts. avani and charli were both standing in front of him as they noticed he had been a little quiet.

"hm", chase slightly shrugged.

"is it olivia?", avani asked already knowing the answer to her question. he slowly nodded his head.

"come on... let's go outside", charli suggested. chase agreed as he put his phone in his back pocket. him and avani followed charli out of the bathroom as they went outside.

"i messed up big time didn't i?"

"yeah.. you did", avani agreed with him causing charli to hit her arm, avani responding with a quiet 'ow'.

"have you checked up on her?", charli asked.

"how can i? she doesn't reply to anything"

"weird.. she was active in our groupchat like an hour ago", avani spoke.

"i think he means she doesn't reply to anything that he sends her"

"ohh.. yeah that makes sense", it was clear that avani was no help to the situation.

it was silent for a few moments as charli and avani tried thinking of ways to cheer him up. avani was about to say something until she realised that chase had turned the other way.

her and charli went round so that they were facing chase again and as they did, chase started wiping his eyes with his sleeve.

"so we– are you crying?"

it only took those three words for chase to breakdown in front of the two girls.

"oh my gosh no, don't cry", charli pulled chase into a hug.

"what am i meant to do?", chase whimpered into her shoulder whilst avani pat his back. there was a silence as the girls comforted chase for a few seconds before he pulled away, "ugh, stop. don't look at me! i hate when people see me like this", chase joked as he started wiping the few tears that'd left his eyes.

"try messaging her again, she might reply back this time", charli suggested.

"but she seems like she's moved on."

"it's only been like a month. she couldn't have moved on that quickly considering how much she liked you", charli says.

"trust me when i say this; she misses you", chase left charli's embrace, as he looked at avani, "the only reason why it might not seem like it is because she doesn't want people trolling her for being sad", avani says, trying to reassure him.