035. narrative

say sike rn🕴
PLS WTF I DONT REMEMBER
PUBLISHING THIS EARLIER
TODAY HUH😀😀

˚۰˚˚˚ chapter thirty five,
——————————
NARRATIVE

╔═══════════════╗
   july 17th, 2019
╚═══════════════╝

🚐 📍 boston, MA

third person

the influencers were on the bus to their venue. griffin was asleep in the row next to chase. cynthia was at the back with jaden and madi. olivia, anthony and payton were in the rows in front of them.

noen was curled up, fast asleep in his seat, in front of chase and everyone else, scattered all over the bus

'stop being a loner chase. go talk to them.'

everyone (who was awake) seemed so busy in their own conversations, chase didn't want to interrupt.

he put his airpods in and tapped a random playlist on spotify, relaxing back in his seat as the music played

・゚*:・゚

when they arrived, olivia was the first to get off the bus, followed by jaden, then anthony and then cynthia.

noen had woken up, so chase decided to walk out with him and payton.

they got to check out the venue for a bit before getting to go out and get food. payton, anthony, noen, olivia, jaden and chase were going to go to starbucks. chase had asked cynthia if she wanted to come along, but she declined.

they made it back to the venue roughly half an hour before the meet and greet could start.

for the meet and greet, chase was stood inbetween olivia and cynthia. tea.

next to olivia were anthony and jaden and payton was next to cynthia.

chase noticed that olivia spent most of her spare time talking to either jaden or anthony.

i'm literally right next to her. she could've spoken to me.

but why does it matter?

cynthia and chase managed to make some small talk before the meet and greet started.

it felt good, actually speaking to his girlfriend again. almost as if things were going back to the way they were but there was something off.

'i've spoken to olivia more times this month so far than i have with cynthia for awhile and that sucks to admit it.'

chase would've spoken to olivia but she was too engulfed with her little conversations with jaden and anthony to notice him.

・゚*:・゚

back on the bus after the show, chase decided to sit next to noen and managed to get payton to sit infront of them.

both olivia and cynthia were asleep. cynthia had fallen asleep whilst talking to anthony with her head resting on his shoulder.

olivia was asleep next to jaden, but her head was laying against her window.

"chase... what's wrong buddy?", noen asked, snapping him out of his thoughts.

payton turned around in his seat, so that he could view the two boys from the mini separation between his two seats.

"nothing"

"i wasn't born yesterday. spill", noen rolled his eyes.

chase let out a lengthy sigh before starting off, "i don't know.. me and cynthia just don't talk anymore", noen nodded and so did payton although you could hardly see him nodding between the little gap.

"and like the only girl who's been here for me this whole time is liv"

"what about madi?", payton asked, keeping his voice down.

"see i would tell madi, but her and cynthia are like best friends, i don't want her telling cynthia whatever i've said. y'know what i mean?" they both nodded in response.

"and cynthia spends more flipping time with jaden then me. but like, i'm not even that upset about it", chase paused and then continued, "and then olivia completely forgets my existence because she's too busy with ant!"

"oooh, someone sounds jealous", payton joked.

"shut up. why would i be– nevermind. give me some advice please!", chase whined.

"okay...", noen started off, chase nodding his head in noen's direction, signalling for him to carry on, "i say you and cynthia should break up."

"what?", chase stifled a laugh but later stopped once he realised noen was actually being serious.

"just do it. we've all caught on to the fact that you guys hardly talk to each other, but none of us really wanted to say anything because we thought it wasn't our business. but then olivia went and started asking you about it so we just let her. since she says she 'knows you the best' "

"basically you guys have clearly lost interest in each other, the spark is no longer there, and it'd be better for both of you to break up and move on. boom."

noen nodded in agreement, "yeah, what he said"

chase took in what they said before saying, "maybe you guys are right..."

both of them shrugged before payton turned back in his seat, getting comfortable and noen put his earphones in.

should he though?

say sike rn🕴
an american person help
me; round about june
(2020) did you guys have
to quarantine for 14 days
if you travelled between
states?

so if someone went from
NY (or any other state)
to CA would they have to
quarantine for 2 weeks in CA
before being able to go around
or would they only quarantine
when they got back to NY?

or would they quarantine after
arriving in CA and when they
arrive back home to NY