069. narrative & instagram

˚۰˚˚˚ chapter sixty nine,
——————————
NARRATIVE & INSTAGRAM

third person

╔═══════════════╗
  february 28th, 2020
╚═══════════════╝

📍orlando, FL

the first day of playlist 2020. olivia had only been there for a few hours and she was already getting throwback vibes to 2019. it was just olivia and madi in their hotel room so far with olivia laying on one of the beds whilst madi sat at the foot of the bed that olivia lay on. both of them engaged in their phones.

there were a few knocks at the door, causing the two girls to look at each other. "it's probably charli and dixie", madi said.

"go open the door", olivia went back to scrolling through her phone as she gave madi a slight push off the bed with her foot.

madi put her phone down on the bed before walking to the door and opening it. in came the two d'amelio sisters followed by avani, noen and chase.

"livia!", avani called out, drawing olivia's attention from her phone.

"vani!" olivia didn't have time to notice chase as avani had engulfed her in a hug. once avani had let her out of her embrace, olivia looked at the others as she heard a familiar voice. her eyes met chase's and they kept the stare for a few seconds before she broke it off. she started talking to avani.

"i have to go.. nick wanted me to meet him in a few minutes", chase cleared his throat as he averted his gaze back onto the others.

as chase was leaving, olivia looked back up and watched him go.

"looks like it's just you and us, noen", olivia said, causing noen to laugh a little. they all shifted their attention onto olivia. olivia noticed them looking at her, "what?", she laughed.

"can somebody come with me to find payton?", olivia asked as she got up and put her shoes back on.

"let's go, we can find anthony and stuff while we're at it", avani got up and followed olivia.

"noen, you're coming too", olivia held onto noen's wrist, dragging him with them. "we'll be back!" she called out.

・゚*:・゚

olivia was standing to the side with a drink in one hand and her phone in the other as noen and payton spoke to some supporters.

"what're you doing by yourself?"

the voice startled her, causing her to jump a little. she turned around with a slight frown on her face but her expression softened once she realised who had spoken to her.

"well i was with avani, noen and payton but avani found anthony, and then payton and noen went to speak to some fans," she explained, pointing to where the two boys were. "what's up with you?", she asked as she put her phone in her back pocket.

"nick saw some girls and decided to dip, then i saw you and was like 'eh. wouldn't hurt to just speak for a bit' ", chase explained. "you got a minute?", he scratched the back of his neck.