024. narrative

˚۰˚˚˚ chapter twenty four,
——————————
NARRATIVE

╔═══════════════╗
day 3
╚═══════════════╝

third person

the bathroom door made a little creaking sound as olivia tried closing it quietly. it was 9:23 am, olivia had just finished brushing her teeth. she was the first person in their hotel room to wake up. madi and cynthia were still asleep.

their agreements for the beds were that madi would share a bed with either olivia or cynthia. madi needed something to sleep on and olivia thought that cynthia wouldn't like sharing a bed with her.

last night madi shared cynthia's bed, while olivia slept on her own.

since the girls were still sound asleep, olivia messaged jaden, asking him if she could go to his hotel room.

to 'hossler' ; pls be awake, i'm coming to ur room bc madi and cynthia r still sleeping

from 'hossler' ; lucky for you, i'm awake but griff isn't

when olivia got the message of his approval, she quietly made her way out of the room, grabbing her keycard, and phone, not bothering to change out of her pyjamas.

once olivia got to jaden's room, she knocked a few times before quietly waiting. feet shuffling were heard as she assumed that jaden was at the other side of the door.

the door opened, revealing a shirtless jaden. put on a shirt.

"morning", he croaked, rubbing his left eye.

"good morning!", the brunette chirped, smiling at him before stepping in.

"enjoy your sleep?"

"yeah, i guess so", she shrugged, sitting on his bed.

the room was silent for a bit and all that could be heard was griffin's snores. jaden walked over to his suitcase and started rummaging through it for a hoodie.

"do you think cynthia likes me?", olivia asked, breaking the silence.

"depends. what've you done?", he looked up at her, his eyebrows furrowed together.

"nothing! like i've literally done nothing to her. i spent the whole of yesterday being nice to her, but in return, she was just a bitch to me", olivia lay back on jaden's bed. "oh and whenever i was around chase, she'd give me weird looks. like what the hell?"

jaden sighed, "i don't know how girls feel, but if i had a girl, and she had a guy best friend, and they were as close as you and chase, yeah i'd be a little jealous". jaden pause before he continued, "maybe she feels insecure".

"inse– have you seen her? i should be the insecure one here"

"i don't know okay? maybe she's jealous of how close you are with her boyfriend. wouldn't you be jealous too if you were in her shoes?"

olivia was quiet for a few seconds as she thought. jaden was right. "okay i see your point, but she shouldn't worry. chase definitely likes her and i don't like him".

jaden tilted his head to the side, cocking one eyebrow up at her.

"i don't. trust me"

"oh, that's right... you like anthony", he brought a hoodie out.

"no. no, i don't"

jaden pulled the hoodie over his head but seemed to be struggling. once olivia noticed him struggling, instead of her helping him, she got her phone out and started recording.

"uh, olivia, could you help please?"

olivia ended the recording and walked over to where he stood. as she helped him pull the hoodie past his head, griffin started stirring in his sleep.

"good morning nurse boy"

he opened his eyes slightly to see who was speaking to him, "morning. what are you doing here?"

"everyone else was asleep except jaden, so i thought why not come through".

griffin nodded and then stepped out of his bed. olivia told the two boys that she was going to go back to her hotel room so that they can get ready and do their "guy stuff".

when she got back, cynthia was awake but madi was still sleeping. she gave cynthia a soft smile, "good morning".

"yeah, morning", cynthia yawned, returning with a weak smile.

cynthia went into their little en suite and a few moments later, madi woke up. whilst madi we waiting for her turn to use the en suite, her and olivia starter prepping their outfits for the day.

say sike rn🕴
i🤠wanna🤠make🤠
a🤠vinnie🤠fic🤠but🤠
who🤠would🤠read🤠
it?🤠no😄😄one😄😄