Missing Out Of Love

Lilys POV
It was a dark dull cloudy evening at Hogwarts when Lily saw Professor Potter walking along the corridors.

She thought of what what she and Professor Malfoy spoke about. She knew they both could make each other happier.

Remembering her parents happiness made her love the idea of soulmates and finding who your supposed to be with for the rest of your life.

She wanted everyone to have love like her parents. So she hoped with her help they could makeup with each other.

Walking up to the professor with a confident stride, she said hi hopping he would remember her from DADA and him being her Head of House.

"Hello professor." She said with a smile.

He seemed to recognise her and replied with a smile, "Lily, right? I remember your excellent use of expeliarmus in DADA. You have very good potential."

She seemed to gleam at the appraisal. "Thank you professor, anyway I wanted to talk to you about something."

He motioned her to walk with him towards his previous destination. "Go on." He replied.

"Well I spoke with Professor Malfoy." Harrys head shot right up at the name, just like does anytime someone mentions Draco.

Lily continued. "I've been having problems at home and we talked about everything, it really helped. He also spoke of you." She paused for a moment.

They both stopped walking and Harry looked in her in the eyes.

"I understand you left on bad terms but he seems to miss you and regret what he did.

He didn't say much but from what I gathered I think you both could do with talking, in my opinion.

I also understand that I am a student and have no right telling you what to do and getting in your personal lives.

However, I understand that you both seem sad and both could do with a little love." She finally finished talking,then looked at Harry nervous of how he would react.

Harrys POV

Harry was taken a back by the girl. Did Draco really confide in this girl. She looked nervous for his reply.

"Your probably right." He said, which surprised himself.

He looked at the girl and wondered why she was giving a teacher love advice.

"You confuse and also intrigue me Lily. When in was a student, especially in first year, I would of been petrified at talking to a teacher with such honesty and concern for there well being. Why are you different."

She smiled weakly at the Professor.

"I understand what it's like to miss out on love. I wouldn't wish that upon anyone, especially someone who's sacrificed so much to protect others."

They looked at each other and left it at that.

Lily walked back towards the way they came and Harry stood watching the girl walk away.

After a few seconds he turned away and continued towards his new destination.

He was finally going to see Draco.

——————————————
A/N One more chapter until Drarry.

Comment and vote if you enjoyed 💕
(Comment if you want more cause it will give me Motivation)
(500 Words)