Prologue

"Guys, I'm gonna need some back up. Please hurry!" Supergirl said as she flew over the city trying to hide from the unknown alien that was wreaking havoc over downtown National City.

"Sit tight sis, we're on it." Alex replied, already on her way to the scene. Alex sat on the back of a truck, ready to help her baby sister.

Supergirl hid over by car that had been flipped over on it's side. The alien may have looked like a small, weak creature but it was almost as strong as her and every move she did would barely have an affect on it. "Alex, where are you?" Supergirl said though her comms in slight panic.

"Hold on, babygirl. We're almost there." Alex said softly, trying to reassure her. "Can you go any faster?" Alex shouted at the driver of the truck. "We're going as fast as we can!" The driver shouted back. Alex threw her head back in frustration.

Supergirl suddenly felt a painful, burning sensation. She looked down at her hands and saw green veins crawling from finger to finger all the way to her palm. "Crap." She mumbled to herself. She took a peek over her shoulder to see the alien walking towards her with a big chunk of kryptonite.

"Alex, it has kryptonite. It's coming towards me. I don't even know where it got the krypt-." Before Supergirl could finish her sentence, the unknown alien was right in front of her. It was too painful for her to even speak. Everything was spinning at such a high velocity. Before she knew it, everything went black.

The alien gave a slight smirk. The mysterious alien grabbed Supergirl and tossed her over it's shoulder. Within the blink of an eye, it disappeared as if it was never there.

"Kara? Kara, can you hear me?" Alex tried to communicate to Kara but all she got was silence. "Damn it." She cursed under her breath as she kicked the door to the truck open.

She hopped out only to see a mess everywhere. There was broken glass, crushed cars, cracked pavement, it was all a big disaster. She looked around to see if she could find her sister or the alien responsible for all the damage done but the night sky made it harder to see.

"Supergirl?" She called out using her alter ego name since they were in public. She got no response. "Supergirl?" She called out a little louder. Still nothing

A few agents looked over on the opposite side of where Alex was but found nothing. "Shit!" She shouted in anger as she threw her gun to the ground, causing the magazine to fly off along with all the ammo in it. "We're too late."

_____________________

Hey guys! This is my first ever fanfic so I understand if it is not good at all but I really hope you enjoy it. Please feel free to give me feedback. That always helps.
Once again, I hope you enjoy and I'll see you soon for the first chapter.