Chapter 2

The mysterious alien made it's way to Kara's cell. It looked down at Kara, who was backed up as far as she could on the cell bars. "Oh, how the mighty has fallen." the alien said in a deep, raspy voice. It flashed a evil toothy grin down at the girl of steel.

Kara stood up with her chest puffed up trying to show strength and courage. "Who are you?" She asked, her voice sounding slightly confident even though she was afraid. Afraid of what the unknown alien might do to her. Afraid of being torn apart mentally, physically and or emotionally. Afraid of not being able to see the people she truly cares about. Winn, James, J'onn, Lena, Maggie, Alex. Especially Alex.

The alien just continued smiling, refusing to answer Kara.  All of Kara's fears turned to anger. "Tell me who you are!" Kara demanded. "Hiding your fears with anger, I see." The alien ignored Kara's demand, turning it's back to Kara.

Kara was infuriated. She slammed her hands against the bars of the cell. "ANSWER ME!" She shouted, hands squeezing the iron bars in pure anger. The alien just chuckled. "Fine you win. I'll tell you who I am." Mystery alien said, turning to face Kara.

"My name is Nirex. I'm from the planet Kordor but you probably already knew that?" Kara shook her head. She had no idea about this species. Nirex smirked for what seemed like the millionth time. "Well anyway, every seven years, many of my species compete for dominance towards all Kordorians. The winner also picks a planet other than Kordor, kills the dominate one of that planet and rules both planets. Can you guess who one?" Nirex walked up to her, getting uncomfortably close. Kara had to take a few steps back but didn't make it far due to the iron bars.

Nirex backed up a little before continuing. "By the looks of it, seems like you are the dominate one of this planet. Funny because you aren't from here, Kryptonian." He mockingly said. Kara just assumed the Kordorian was a male.

"You know, I was going to choose Krypton to rule before it all went... Kaboom." Nirex chuckled near the end, causing Kara to cringe. "Imagine how satisfying it would have been to eliminate the 'high and mighty' house of El. What a bunch of pathetic bastards."

Kara's blood was boiling with rage. She took major offence at his mocking tone and offensive words. She clenched the bars too tightly, causing her knuckles to turn white.

"You have no idea how great the feeling is knowing I can still kill one." Nirex said pulling out a knife, running it across Kara's arm.

Kara winced as she placed her hand across her arm. She looked up at him. He had that stupid smirk she was so sick and tired of seeing over and over again.

"Fine if you want to kill me, go right ahead. I'm right here. Nothing is stopping you." She said accepting the fact that she doesn't have her powers and that this might be her final breath she takes.

"Are you serious? Don't you realize you are the last kryptonian?" He said. It was clearly obvious he didn't about superman, who was clearly more popular than her. Kara decided to keep her mouth shut. She didn't need her cousin to be caught up in this mess as well.

The Kordorian pulled out a second knife. "I am going to have so much fun with you. I was thinking we play 'how long can I torture the Kryptonian before her reign ends'." Nirex said, running the second knife across her stomach before pulling out a remote, increasing the power on the kryptonite emitters.