Chapter 1

Kara woke up with a sudden gasp. She found herself in a small cell that she just barely fit in. She looked around the room but it was mostly dark. The only light in the room was coming from a slightly tinted window. She tried to use her X-ray vision but nothing happened. She saw a kryptonite emitter. Enough to dampen her power but not enough to cause her pain.

"Alex!" She shouted, in hopes that her big sister would be there to get her out. "Alex!" She shouted again. Nothing. Her breathing started to pick up and her eyes pricked with slight tears. "Alex please. I need you! Get me out." Kara was now hyperventilating as the tears that threaten to fall now stained her face. She grabbed the bars of the cell and shook them in hopes that she'd be able to tear the bars apart but it was no use.

Kara felt as if the walls of the cell where closing in on her. She stood back, trying to get away from the cell bars. She slid down the walls of the cells with her knees up to chest with her face buried down to her knees, trying to catch her breath. "Alex! Help me!" She shouted one more time in hopes that she would just come and save her from this nightmare.

She heard a door slowly open. She quickly picked her head, hoping that her big sister heard her calls and came to her rescue. "Alex?" She asked, her voice barely audible. Her heart quickly sped up and there was a slight nauseous feeling in her stomach when she saw who it was. It sure as hell wasn't Alex.

....

Back at the DEO, Alex Stormed in, beyond infuriated. "Hey, hey! woah! What happened!" Winn said, concern filling his eyes. "It took her!" Alex shouted a little too loud that everyone stopped to look for a second before continuing their duties.

"What took who?" Winn asked in slight confusion. Alex felt a flame of rage like she's never felt before. "KARA! THAT DAMN ALIEN TOOK KARA!" Alex shouted even louder. Everyone looked over to her but stared a little longer.

Winn shrank back, slightly intimidated by Alex's current state. He was to afraid to say something. The Fire raging inside Alex slightly burned out as she stepped back a bit. "Sorry Winn. I didn't mean to shout. I just- I- I gotta go." Alex quickly turned around and sped off before anyone could say anything.

Alex decided to let off some steam in the training room. She was there for a good 17 minutes before a voice startled her training. "Hey Alex." J'onn said in a soft voice. Alex hummed in response. There was five seconds of silence before Alex spoke up.

"It's my fault. She was relying on me and I failed and now, she could be literally anywhere!" Alex felt that anger burn inside her again. "Don't blame yourself Alex, this is not your fault." J'onn tried reassuring her. Alex clearly wasn't convinced. She was supposed to help and protect her little sister but now, God knows where she could be.

"I need to be alone right now. Sorry." Alex walked past J'onn. He just watched her leave at quite an impressive speed for a human. Sadness filled his eyes. He hated seeing Alex in this state.

Alex made her way to the DEO balcony. She felt the cool breeze on her face and in her hair. She walked over to the edge of the balcony and leaned over the railing. A million city lights shone all around, illuminating the night sky.

Alex looked up at the barely noticeable stars as her eyes began to water up with tears. "Where are you, Kara?" She said, letting her tears fall freely.