two: engaged?

*unedited* cause i'm lazy

"Ms. Hamilton your mother is here." I smile and told my assistant to let them in.

"Normaniiii!" In came my mom with her arms wide open. The smile on my face disappear.

"What do you want with me Andrea?" She scowls and put her hands down. He back straightens up and her expression hardens.

"Dearest daughter, that's no way to treat someone who birthed you."

"You should've gotten an abortion then." I shrug, I didn't care if she gave birth to me. She's an asshole.

"I came here to tell you to settle down." I went to speak but was interrupted. "Please not with that Arikiana chick. She's broke. You need to be with someone as rich as you." I chuckled humorlessly.

"What happened to you complaining about the rich getting richer." My tone was dry, cold and bitter. "That's all you ever talked about when we had nothing." I laugh without humor.

"You're so disrespectful. Why are you talking to me like i'm evil?" I roll my eyes, here she go playing victim again.

"Because you are. You're corrupted by the money I made us. After telling me so many times to never let the money go to my head, YOU and dad have. It's disgusting. Now get out of my office." I dismiss her going back to my desk.

"Too bad. Me and your father signed a contract so now you're engaged to Victoria Monét. She owns-"

"Roc Nation. Leave, leave before I forget you're my mother." I said in a threatening tone. Andrea looked victorious before walking out of my office, and my life because that's the last time she's ever seeing me.

I sit back letting out a long sigh. I need to contact my lawyers. How am I getting out of this mess?

Ariana

"Aave you eard tha ews." I look at Brian in disgust. He was talking with his mouth full of ice cream.

"No. Swallow your food and give me the tea." He does so before grabbing his head indicating he had a brain freeze. I laughed at him.

"Don't laugh bitch it's your fault." He complained shoving me.

"Uh uh, I just told you to swallow, I never said do it all at once. You need to stop stuffing your face Jesus." I scolded.

"Anyways, so I was watching E! News earlier while you were out buying stalker shit. And..." I raise an eyebrow at the "stalker shit" comment. I was just buying a rope, some camera's, handcuffs and some... toys. Wait perhaps that is suspect.

I roll my eyes, it's for Normani when she comes to her senses and show up at my door begging on her knees for me to fuck her.

"Normani is engaged." My world and heart shattered.

"W-what? Engaged? How? When? WHY?" I couldnt place my emotions right now. I was disappointed, sad, angry, and just down right confused. That's supposed to be ME, she's mine.

"I don't know, her mom was blabbing to the press about it. Before you panic, you know she always hated your broke ass so I think something fishy is going on." I calm my heavy breathing. Of course that cunt is behind this. Nonetheless I need to see Normani. Wether she wants to or not.

"Leave Brian." He looked at me as if I were crazy.

"Bitch hold up, I just gave you some of the most valuable information and I'm being KICKED OUT?" I laughed at his silly ass. I pull him up and push him towards the door.