three: jail

"Oh shit." We both mutter. Ariana begins pacing, talking to herself. I could tell she was having an anxiety attack so I try to ease her worries.

"Ariana, come untie me. I have an idea." Said girl look at me in curiosity before hesitantly uniting me. I roll my eyes at her.

"I'm not going to kill you. Yet. Come close to me." I didn't give her time to process what I said and pulled her close to me by her collar. The door is pounded on again and I bit my lip in fear.

"Kiss me." She doesn't hesitate this time and kiss me roughly. I return the kiss just as passionate. I pull back and look at her dazed expression. Her lips were slightly swollen, and I wanted to kiss them again but there isn't time.

I ran my hands through her ponytail erratically, making it messy. After I unbutton my blouse wrinkling it up before buttoning it back up wrong. I stand back and do a few jumping jacks to pick my breathing up and to break a sweat. Ariana is practically confused at this point but I ignore it and step close to her again.

I grab Ariana's frail night gown and rip it a little. All through this Ariana remain silent, probably enjoying every moment of me touching her. I shake my head at the thought and suppress a chuckle.

"Mmm one more thing." I grab her jaw and tilt her head to the side. I look her in the eyes, "Don't move." She nods and I hiss at her to stop. I look down at her creamy neck and my mouth goes dry. I gulp and finally attach my lips to her neck. Normally exs wouldn't do this shit. Then again we've never been normal.

I try my best to ignore Ariana's moans and whimpers as I suck on her neck. I fail. I could feel wetness pool between my thighs. She grips the back up my shirt hard to keep herself steady. Before things got out of hand the cop on the other side knocked again.

"C-coming." Ariana yells out and I couldn't help where my mind went. I stood back awkwardly giving the panting girl some space. I put a hand on her chest telling her to wait. She went to protest but I cut her off.

"In case you've forgotten, you kidnapped me and you answering the door like that will bring up questions. Let me handle this." I sass at her. She gulps and rub the back of her head. That's what I thought.

"When I signal you, come over. You have permission to touch me even." I say and almost immediately regretted saying that. The smile on her face gave me chills. There was a loud bang on the door and I roll my eyes.

"I'm coming dammit!" I yell this time. This is so they don't suspect that I'm being held against my will. I strut to the door unlocking before snatching it open with a mean look on my face.

"Can I help you?" I look up and see an attractive, yes attractive, police woman in front of me. She raises a sexy eyebrow at me and I couldn't help but bite my lip. I scan her entire body taking note of the "Jauregui" badge on her chest. I look back into her eyes to catch the officer giving my body once over as well. I clear my throat and her green eyes meet my brown ones.

The officer coughs awkwardly and begin talking. I could've fucked her right then. I was giving this lady major sex eyes, I couldn't help it. Before I knew it I felt hands wrap around my waist.

"Who is this babe?" I shudder feeling Ariana's cool breath on my ear. The slight venom in her voice let me know I've been caught. Who cares, we're not together.

"Don't know Ari. She was about to tell me until you came in and rudely interrupted her." I spat the venom back at her but more subtly. Her hands grip my waist tighter and I bite my lip to prevent from yelling at her. It seems to the officer in front of me, that Ariana is fondling me in front of her. I know this because she whispered a drawn out "damn" under her breath.

"Well Officer?" I quirk an eyebrow at her and she begins stumbling over her words.

"I uh... I am Lauren Jauregui, and someone called in a suspicious person dragging an unconscious girl into this apartment." I laugh, it was fake but this lady doesn't know me enough to be able to tell that.

"Oh nosy neighbors. I was sleeping, and trust me when I say I'm a heavy sleeper." Which is true, you could bang pots and pans and I wouldn't hear a thing. I bat my eyelashes at her innocently, keeping my act up.

"Are you sur- Why is your girlfriend staring at me like that?" I look back to Ariana and her eyes were dark and her jaw was clenching.

"We were busy fucking until you came and fucked everything up with your loud ass knocking. Can you go away!?" I lick my lips and laugh nervously. What is she doing? Don't tell me her switch was flipped that quick. I put a hand over hers to try and calm her down. The next statement that came from the officer ruined the chance of that happening.

"Aye I'm just doing my job. Maybe if you didn't look like a crazy ass weirdo no one would assume you're kidnapping this goddess, who by the way can do so much better." Green eyes roams my body rashly and I shift uncomfortably, feeling naked. Ariana tenses and before I know it I'm watching her fist connect to the officer's face in horror.

Before she could do anymore damage I grab her by the waist and tug her back into the apartment. I was furious, again she let her fucking pride and emotions ruin everything.

"I'm SO sorry about that Officer Jauregui, please don't take this dumbass to jail." I beg. She really don't need this on her record.

"I have half the mind to do that, but" My eyebrows furrow in confusion. "I won't unless you go on a date with me." I quickly grab Ariana and tug her back. I look at the officer as if she was stupid.

"Are you okay? Why would I agree to that?" She flashes her badge and I groan eternally.

"FINE." Much to Ariana's dismay. I hear her scoff and storm deeper into her apartment. Officer Jauregui gave me a charming smile handing me her information. When she was done I slam the door in her face.

I run a hand down my face in frustration. Let me go ease this girl's nerves. I thought to myself. I technically didn't have to because again, we're not together. That doesn't put my mind at ease though. I walk to her bedroom to see her sitting on her bed facing to window.

"Why? Why would you agree to go with her?"

"Because she was going to take you to JAIL! Can I at least get a fucking th-"

"Thank you? For what!? You hopped on that bitches strap as soon as you met her! I saw how you looked at her!" Ariana was now out of the bed standing a few feet in front of me.

"She's pretty Ariana I'm sorry! Wait no, who fucking cares! I don't! We're not together. Though I still had your fucking back, after you KIDNAPPED ME!" I scream at her.

"Oooh now you want to use that against me, you are so fucking stubborn that that was the only way I could talk to you! That's besides the point! You agreed to go on a date with
that fucking pig!" I flinch at her tone but was quick with my statement.

"I wouldn't have had to if you kept your pride and temper under fucking control! Ugh I swear you don't understand anything I say. This is why we're not together! Fuck." I rub my temples for a bit, breathing hard.

"Or maybe we're not together because you want to go around and fuck anybody you want. So you can get engaged to fucking strangers when I'm right here!" I didn't miss the hurt that was clear in her voice but her choice of words had me fuming.

"Are you calling me a slut Ariana Grande?" My lips were pressed in a line as I glared at her intensely.

"If the shoe fits." Her eyes challenged mines. I hate that I wanted to kiss her right now. Growling, I turn on my heels and sped walk out of her room.

Our relationship is weird. We're weird.