four: regret in your tears

Added TW: Mentions of rape. Murder

"Hello it's Normani Hamilton, sorry I cant answer your call right now. Please leave a message and I'll be sure to get back to you if I have time." beeep

"Hey uh, Normani. It's me again. Ariana but I'm sure you recognize my voice. I wanted to apologize for what I said the other day. Please call me when you listen to my 15 other messages." I sigh clicking the call off. I blew it, big time. Normani was not talking to me. She went on that date with the stupid pig and it went well according to TMZ. Engagement be damned they were seen going everywhere together.

I didn't get it. We were supposed to be together. Forever. At least that's what I thought. Sometimes I think about moving on, but fuck Normani is the love of my life. It's just something about her that pulls people in, including me. It's enchanting.

I have to get her back. I will get her back, at all costs. I will eliminate anyone who stands in my way.

Normani

I shiver and look around. That was weird. I think to myself. I shake my head and give my attention to the asshole in front of me.

"So one more date and you'll leave me and Ariana alone?" I ask Officer Lauren Whoregui. She's been blackmailing me for weeks now and I'm really close to being the one in the back seat of her car. Lauren wouldn't let me talk to Ariana, let alone text her. She was a fucking headache I couldn't wait to get rid of.

"Yes, just one more baby girl." I roll my eyes at the pet name. It only sounded great coming from Ariana.

"Okay good, I'm letting you know now. You. Will. NEVER. Eat. My. Pussy. Understood? So stop fucking trying." I scoot my chair back and stood up. I put my sunglasses on and wrap my scarf over my mouth. I glare at her through the shades before turning around and walking away.

This is all Ariana's fault. All I wanted was her to keep her library, which by the way was in the process of being in her name again. Now I have to go through all this extra shit. People think I'm a hoe, and if I was it wasn't their business but dammit I only love one woman. And that is Beyoncé. Okay it's Ariana but Bey is at a close second.

Once I'm outside the diner I pull out my phone dialing Blair's number. I frown as he picked up on the fourth ring.

"Did you find out where the man works Blair?" I rush out. He groans in my ear and I glare at nothing.

"Why hello to you too princess!" I was about to yell at him before he interrupted me. "Yes I found out. He's the CFO at Roc Nation." My eyes widen. Fuck.

Ariana's POV

I grin evilly at the new evidence I now had in my possession. Now it was time to apply pressure. I was meeting up with that stupid police officer.

Currently I am in our meeting spot, a public park. I didn't chose a cafe because anyone could hear our business but I didn't want a secluded area in case the pig try and do something. I hear loud footsteps coming my way. I quickly turn around and there she was. Clad in her stupid uniform with her stupid pretty face and chapped lips. Officer Jauregui.

"Make it quick little one, your bitch and I have a date later." My eye twitched and I clenched my jaw. She's gonna eat those words.

"Speaking of which. Consider that date canceled or these skeletons in your closet will come out to play." I grin at her confused face.

"What are you going on about squirt." I ignore her little nickname and take out the photo from my lovely envelope.

"Chester Greenfall, deceased. Ex boyfriend of Ashley Nicolette Frangipane aka Halsey." I paused for dramatic effects, smile at the pig's widen eyes, before continuing. "Let's see, Chester was on trail for the rape of Ashley here when he never showed up to the trail. Later they raided his home and there he was, at his desk, bullet in his skull and a gun in his head. He had a tape recorder on him and the police rolled it and it was him confessing to the rape of Ashley." I shrug and looked around to let it sink in for her.