chapter7

Several months have passed since that disgusting unidentified-insect case, and I’ll become 4 years old in ~2-3 months.

During the time of the incident, I was kind of depressed, because I had made so many people worried… But now I’m fine. My body and heart have become considerably grown up.

For now, the use of Summoning Magic is sealed. I’ll study solely Magic Formations.

Also because of the incident, Father became very busy and didn’t visit for about 2 months. When Father suddenly returned, just as I was about to sate my cat-like desires, he abruptly invited me to a tea party.

A tea party? Why? Up until now I’ve only conversed with about 10 people — I’m a pure-bred shut-in.

「There’re many children around the same age as Yurushia who’ll be going to the tea party.」

In other words, because the fact that I’ve only ever met adults is worrying, this would be the perfect opportunity to introduce some friend candidates…… But how exactly do I play with children?

If only for the sake of keeping Father from losing face, I decided to attend.

For that reason, I’m now being jolted around in a carriage.

Of course, my seat is on the knee of my Father. Father, please do your best. I’ll probably continue sitting on your knee until I’m about 15 years old, after all.

Oh, aside from that half-serious joke, the tea party will be taking place in the Imperial Capital 3 days from now. It’ll take 2 days for us to arrive by carriage.
…… Why is the schedule so clogged up? What would have happened if I didn’t get on the carriage immediately?

Mother isn’t coming either…… Even though I wanted to see the Capital together as a family……

For the time being Vio and Fer have arrived instead.

As for the luggage, it was kept to a minimum. I wondered whether what I was wearing would be acceptable, but it seems that everything is prepared at the designation. Don’t only the wealthy do that sort of stuff?

Father, just what exactly is your work? Nobody’s ever brought up the subject, so to a 3-year-old, wouldn’t it be natural to be suspicious? I wonder if he’ll reveal it when I become 4?

Anyways, even if I had said that it’d take 2 days to arrive at the Imperial Capital, because we’re not moving along a forest, we aren’t camping out. That would be natural. Sleeping outdoors wouldn’t suit Father, after all.

Taking a road through the fields, we arrive at a town just before evening breaks. Didn’t we leave the house at noon? Was it really possible to arrived in the middle of the night simply due to perseverance?

And I’ll only be coming back about a week from now…… I’ve never been separated from Mother for more than half a day, so I’m a little anxious.

But I’m enjoying myself a little, too. Today I get to sleep together with Father, after all. Ufufu~

Because we’ve been passing through solely residential areas, I arrived uneventfully without being stalled by Bandits or the like.

Although, I don’t think there would have been a problem if we did meet any. There’re more than 10 Guards acting as our escort, as well as a Butler Ojii-chan, who’s been added as a new pampering personnel.

To everyone who earnestly protected a child like me, I gave my sincerest thanks. Ojii-chan started crying when I did so, though. Why? Is he perhaps emotionally unstable? I’ll pat him on the shoulder later.