Introduction

The rain was violently hitting the big windows when Dallon opened the door of his huge apartment. With a sigh, he got rid of his wet and dirty shoes and left them on the doormat, before going in his kitchen.

He wasn't hungry but he wanted a glass of water.

Or maybe a can of Dr Pepper.

At 25 years old, Dallon Weekes was one of the most famous young singers of the US. 7 years ago, he formed the band I DON'T KNOW HOW BUT THEY FOUND ME with his best friend and drummer Ryan Seaman and they quickly became very popular, thanks to Pete Wentz who loved their first songs and signed them.

Dallon seemed to have everything to be happy: the job of his dreams, lovely fans, wonderful friends, dates with the prettiest models, a lot of money...

But even with all of that, he wasn't happy. The musician had always this sad feeling when he went to his apartment.

His quiet apartment.

The only sound breaking the silence was the swash of the rain against the cold windows.

He wished he had someone waiting for him, welcoming him home with a sweet kiss on his lips and warm arms around his waist.
He wished he had someone to cuddle with while watching a movie, playing with his hair and muttering loving words.
He wished he had someone to cook with, making a mess in the kitchen and laughing with him at his poor cooking skills.
He wished he had someone to hold close every night, the heat of their bodies merging deliciously.

But instead of that he only had a quiet and ridiculously huge apartment.
It truly was. He had 2 floors for himself.

That was stupid.

He didn't even feel home when he was here, he preferred to spend his days in his own little studio, with his instruments and some music. Sometimes he even spend the night there, ordering food and sleeping on the couch. It felt always better than sleeping alone in his huge bed and frozen sheets.

When he was 18, his dream was to become a great musician and have enough money to take care of his wife and kids. He almost has it. He was a great musician with a lot of money. But he didn't have a family to take care of...

He really tried to find a girlfriend, that's why he had some dates with other celebrities like actresses, models or singers. But it had never went further then some dinners, movies and shared nights under the covers.

Dallon needed a long relationship, someone to live with him in this damn huge apartment. But every time he was dating someone, it never lasted longer than one or two months.
Because after the all rich and famous musician part, Dallon wasn't really interesting in the eyes of all these girls. He was a pretty shy guy, a nerd who loved Doctor Who and dad jokes. He wasn't really talkative and parties weren't his thing. He didn't drink a lot anyway, the taste of alcohol was too strong for him.
After some weeks he was pretty boring for all of these famous and successful women.

All he wanted was someone to take care of and love, someone obstructing the empty place in his heart and bed.

But no one wanted to take this role.

So his apparemment was always so quiet.

_____

The creaking of a door woke Brendon from his rough sleep. It was difficult to sleep on a uncomfy cough. The rain was crushing against the window and he could hear the unpleasant roar of the cars down the street, like if the walls were made of paper.

"Oh no, did I wake you up?" A familiar voice realized.

Brendon sat up on the couch, rubbing his eyes and wincing a little bit.

"Yeah but it's okay, I think I slept for a couple of hours..." Brendon replied with a hoarse voice, looking up at his friend. "Thank you for letting me stay here Spencer."

"It's normal" he said, sitting next to him. "I'm sorry that your parents kicked you out, I didn't think they were capable of that..."

"Me neither..." Brendon admitted sadly. "But I guess that after not going to college as they expected me to do and all the other disagreements that we already had, telling them that I also like guys was just too much... Maybe I should have kept that for myself."

"You were just being honest with them" Spencer tried to reassure him."I know that sometimes your middle name can be Too Much Information, but it's not your fault if they are shitty homophobes. There was nothing wrong in telling them that you are pansexual..."

A little smile made his way on Brendon lips. Spencer was such a supportive and amazing friend. They both met in high-school and he quickly became one of his best friends. Spencer was one of the only people able to support Brendon excessive energy and anxiety. He could listen to him talking about all and nothing attentively for hours without complaining, and his calm temper always made Brendon feel more relaxed.

Because in the back of his mind, Brendon always had his own thoughts going and going without interruption and it was really overwhelming sometimes, making him unable to keep focus on one task during a long time and unable to think before talking, his tongue forming words faster than his mind was thinking of it.

But Spencer was always here no mater what and it was really reassuring.

"I need to find a job so I can make enough money to move in my own place in a few months" Brendon declared, now fully awake.

"Yeah, I think you don't have another choice..." His friend agreed.

Brendon couldn't help but let a sigh escape his lips.

"I wanted to only focus on making music... I'm sorry man, but I don't think I'm gonna have much time to consecrate on the band anymore" he said, disappointing, nibbling on his lower lip with worry.

"I know Bren, it's not your fault. And I think Jon and Ryan will understand that too. You will find a job, get your own appartement and still singing" The drummer tried to sound reassuring.

Brendon replied in a whisper, almost inaudible with all the noises in the background.

"I hope so..."

_____

Author's note:

Heyy! So this is the first time I'm writing a fanfic in English, I hope it's not too bad... I think the story will be on Dallon point on view mostly, but some parts will be Brendon. Also there will be some smut and other triggering stuff but I will warn you every time.

Of course all of this is fictional, I don't pretend to know Bendon's or Dallon's life.

See you soon for the first chapter~