Chapter 4 - Dreams

I'll try to write the next chapter faster...

Thank you again ForIAmASinner

-----

Small whimpers were escaping Brendon's mouth as Dallon was between his thighs, covering them in love bites.

Big purple marks were coloring the skin, almost matching the shade of the panties the younger man was wearing.

"Dallon... Please..." Brendon whimpered, cheeks red from pleasure, trying to squirm but Dallom was maintaining him firmly against the bed.

"Shhh... Don't be so needy, pretty boy..." Dallon says, looking at him, enjoying this view way too much.

He only wanted to mark Brendon as his and it was so satisfying to see him being desperate for more.

A ray of sunshine passed through the curtains of Dallon's room, making him frown.

He opened his eyes, waking up slowly. He came back from tour late last night, so he slept through the entire morning.

It wasn't the first time he was dreaming about Brendon like this since he saw his pictures... He really tried to forget the pictures, but his subconscious decided otherwise.

Which was really perturbing because Dallon's wasn't attracted by Brendon. Of course, he wasn't. He was straight.

He could not be attracted to Brendon. It was only dreams. They meant nothing.

Yes, nothing.

When Dallon got up he went to the kitchen.

"Hi, Dallon!" Brendon said when he saw him walking in. "How are you?"

"I'm good but hungry" Dallon replied, going to the sink to drink a glass of water.

"I've made lunch if you want. It's rice with tomato sauce and vegetables" Brendon proposed, showing the dish on the table.

"Great, thank you" the taller man said, smiling.

They both sat and eat, Brendon asking Dallon about what it was like to be on tour and telling him about the demo of Time to Dance.

"Do you mind if Olivia comes over here in the afternoon? She wants to meet you." Brendon asked.

"Of course she can come here, you don't need to ask for my permission" the bassist replied, surprised.

"I just wanted to be sure it doesn't annoy you, you just came back from tour, I thought maybe you wanted some time alone..." the younger man explained. "She is really a fan of IDKHOW so she will be pretty excited to meet you."

"Alright, don't worry, I don't mind if she's here," Dallon said, taking his plate and Brendon's to put them in the dishwasher.

-----

It's around 3 PM that Dallon heard a knock on the door and Brendon rushed to it.

"Hi, baby."

"Hi, honey."

They talked a little bit before joining Dallon into the living room when he stood up.

"Hello, Dallon! I love your music!" Olivia says, a friendly smile on her red lips and admiration in her big green eyes.

Brendon wasn't lying when he said that Olivia was pretty. She really was.

"Thank you" Dallon replied, smiling back to her. "It's nice to meet you, Brendon talks about you a lot."