Chapter 5 - Breakup

I hope you will enjoy this new chapter!

Thank you again ForIAmASinner for your correction (and maybe I should stop tagging you every time??)
-----

Brendon seemed to fall asleep at some point in the middle of the night, his room quiet.

When Dallon got up, he decided to order some Indian food, because he knew that Brendon loved it.

Later in the morning, Brendon entered the kitchen with puffy eyes and a sad look on his face.

"Hey, Brendon," Dallon said, giving him a gentle smile.

The younger man looked at the table covered in food and raised his eyebrows.

"Are you expecting people for lunch?" he asked, surprised.

The amount of food that Dallon ordered was way too much for two people, but he wanted to try to make Brendon happy and he didn't know which Indian dish was his favorite.

"No, it's all for you, but of course you can invite your friends to help you eat it if you want" Dallon explained.

"Well, you're going to help me then" Brendon replied and he sat at the table before filling the plate in front of him with food.

The bassist felt relief submerge him because Brendon still seemed to consider him as a friend, despite all what happened yesterday.

"What do you wanna do today?" Dallon asked him, wanting to know what other things he could do to make Brendon feel better.

"I don't know..." Brendon mumbled, looking at his plate. "I don't feel like doing anything..."

"Maybe we could watch something together if you want to?" he proposed, not wanting to force Brendon to do something but he really wanted to cheer him up.

"Okay."

So, once they finished eating they started to watch Breaking Bad. It was Brendon's choice and Dallon wasn't really passionate about it but he wanted to be sure they were watching something that Brendon likes.

In fact, Dallon found himself getting so bored that he started to fall asleep on the couch.

It's only when he heard a sob next to him that he reopened his eyes, worried.

Brendon was crying again and he knew that had nothing to do with what they were watching.

"Oh... Come here..." the bassist said, opening his arms for Brendon, offering him a hug.

Brendon didn't reply and snuggled to him, crying silently. Dallon wrapped his arms around him and rubbed his back lightly.

It was probably one of Brendon's first breakups... They are the most painful. After his 3 first breakups, Dallon remembered he started to think no one was made to be with him and the next breakups weren't as painful, they were only disappointing.

When Brendon stopped to cry, he went to his room again and Dallon didn't see him for the rest of the day.

-----

The next morning Dallon had to go to the studio to work with Ryan. He told his best friend everything that happened and then wait for Ryan to call him a dumbass because he knew it was his fault if Brendon was so sad. He deserved it.

But, surprisingly, Ryan didn't say that. He just looked at Dallon, frowning a little bit as if he was about to say something, hesitating.

"If you wanna say that I'm a jerk just say it, I already know that" Dallon sighed.