Chapter 3 - Tiredness

TW drugs (and kind of smut at the end?? I don't know if I can say that because it's almost nothing but I prefer to warn you... Be safe).

And thank you again ForIAmASinner

_____

"Are you recording honey?" Brendon asked, looking at the phone Olivia was holding.

"Yeah, I've told you, I am." She replied. "You can start playing, guys."

"Okay, ready?" He looked behind him, where Spencer was sitting behind the drums, nodding.

On his left, Jon was also ready to play, his bass in his hands.

And there was Ryan on his right.

"Let's go!" The guitarist said, starting to play Time to Dance.

It was the first time someone was recording them while they were playing and singing. Brendon asked his girlfriend to do that because he wanted to show the video to Dallon, to get his opinion on their song and because the older man said he was curious to see Brendon's band playing.

It was one of their first original songs and the opportunity to get some advice from such a famous musician like Dallon to improve it was a chance they can't refuse.

At the end of the song, they all looked at Olivia who ended the video.

"That was good!" She said, smiling.

"Thanks, honey, but good isn't enough, we want to show this video to Dallon Weekes," Brendon replied softly.

"Yeah, I think you can sing better Bren." Ryan approved.

"Let's do this again." Spencer proposed. "It has to be perfect."

"But guys, you'll never be as good as IDKHOW..." Olivia said.

"Wow thanks, that's really encouraging..." Ryan replied sarcastically.

"I'm only being realistic!" She defended herself.

"We don't need your negativity, you're not even in the band!" The guitarist said, frowning.

"Hey, calm down you two..." Brendon interrupted, pouting a little. "Ryan, it's not with this attitude that we're going to impress Dallon..."

His friend rolled his eyes but say nothing more.

"I still can't believe you're friends with Dallon Weekes and that he lets you stay at his place," Jon said.

He was clearly not trusting Brendon on this.

"Well, he isn't sleeping on my couch anymore so I believe him," Spencer argued.

"I believe him too..." Ryan mumbled.

"Yeah, whatever, it's not really important because at least we're practicing." Jon shrugged, not convinced.

They did the same song a few times again until Olivia interrupts them.

"I'm sorry babe, I have to go," she said, giving back his phone to Brendon.

"It's okay, I think the last video is pretty good." He replied, smiling.

"It is." She confirmed, putting his arms around Brendon's neck and kissing him softly.

Brendon put a hand on her cheek, caressing her cheekbone during a short moment before pulling away.

God, he loved kissing her, her lips were so addictive.

"See you guys!" Olivia said, waving to all the members of the band before leaving.
_____

"So, what do you think?" Brendon asked nervously, showing the video of the song to Dallon.