Chapter 8 - Intimacy

Hi, new chapter, finally!! I'm pretty busy lately and I'm not feeling very well so that's why I couldn't finish it sooner...
Anyway, thank you so much to ForIAmASinner for being my beta reader.

TW for this chapter: panic attack and smut

-----

Dallon woke up feeling a body against him, an arm around his stomach. It surprised him for a few seconds, but then he remembered what happened last night and he relaxed again, pulling a sleeping Brendon even closer.

He gently put a hand in Brendon's hair, playing with it while waiting for the young man to wake up.

He looked so cute and peaceful, fast asleep. His breathing was slow and regular, his lips slightly parted. Dallon was wondering what he was dreaming about...

After some time, Brendon started to open his eyes, waking up slowly, and Dallon kissed his cheek.

"Good morning, beautiful..." Dallon muttered against Brendon's ear before smiling a little bit.

Brendon hummed softly in response, closing his eyes again and hiding his face in the other man's neck.

"It's time to get up..." Dallon said. "You told me you have a song to record today."

"I wanna sleep more" Brendon mumbled after whining.

"I didn't know I have the sleeping beauty in my bed" Dallon replied, joking.

Brendon giggled slightly but kept his eyes closed.

"Do I need to kiss you to wake you up?" Dallon asked, looking at him.

"Maybe..." the younger man mumbled, still nuzzling at Dallon's neck.

Dallon moved him a little bit and kissed him slowly. Brendon wrapped his arms around Dallon's neck and the taller crawled over him, not breaking the kiss.

It was sweet and languorous, sending warm sparkles in Dallon's chest and he couldn't help but smile against Brendon’s lips.

Whey they broke the kiss, Brendon opened his eyes again, looking at him in a way that made Dallon felt loved and important. He gently caressed Brendon's cheek, making him smile.

"How did you get those pretty marks on your neck?" Dallon asked innocently, his fingers sliding over the hickeys on Brendon's neck, making him shiver under his touch.

The red and purple marks were looking lovely on Brendon's soft and pale skin.

"I think you know pretty well how I get them," Brendon replied, giggling a little.

"That's true..." Dallon smirked and he kissed Brendon again before moving away to get up.

"Let's get breakfast." he added, putting on his pants and a shirt before leaving the room.

-----

"Ryan... I need to tell you something" Dallon said suddenly, as they were working in their studio, his tone serious.

"What is it?" his best friend asked, sounding a little concerned and Dallon immediately wanted to reassure him.

"It's nothing bad! I mean, I don't think it is... It's just... I...uhm... I think I like Brendon more than I should..." the bassist explained, and he took him a lot of effort to not just look away and blush.

He wasn't really good at telling how he felt. He tended to keep everything to himself because he didn't know how to explain his feelings or because he was afraid. But sometimes, when he liked someone a lot, he needed to tell Ryan, because he knew his best friend would never judge him or repeat a secret.