Kissing

Bjorn

Bjorn would be a little rougher with the kiss, He'd love to pull you about and into him. the feel of your hands on his face.

Ubbe

Ubbe would be so open and public about kissing you in front of everyone. using his height to an advantage, enjoying picking you up and never once loosing touch.

Hvitserk

Hvitserk would taunt and tease. kissing anywhere and everywhere. loving the sounds you would make wen he hit anywhere tender. He was be gently but cruel in the sense that he would enjoy too much the way he would make you feel.

Sigurd

Sigurd would seek refuge with you of a night, feeling like an underdog or a outcast for being creative or musical instead of blood or gore orientated. So of a night after discussing his hardships he would love cuddling with you under the furs, pulling you in close knowing he had something that was his own. He would kiss your head before setting of to sleep. breathing in your scent and everything about you.

Ivar

Ivar would at the best of times, still have to keep his dominant side. He'd wait till you were alone or fairly alone. Hovering over you or leaning in leading the kiss. he would be rough but in tender moments he could be equally slow and gentle. it would be one of the few time he would let his gentle side show. But for the most part he would be rough and dominant. With groping and clothes ripping.