Jealous

Bjorn

Bjorn would be the moody jealous type, He would watch on. But make an exit when it got to much. He would wait until you would notice his absence. When you would find him he would be silent, you could feel the tension. He would then tell you what was bothering him.

He would pull you into a kiss, confirming everything he said and how he just wants you.

Ubbe

Ubbe would be a bit more obvious over the fact his jealous. He would linger around you but watch on. Not wanting to intervene as the pair of you aren't sure about what you pair were. There would be a lot of eye rolling, he would place a hand on you where he could to let you know he is there.

He would huff off as you would follow. He would ramble on about how he doesn't like seeing seeing other people catching your eye or holding your attention. finishing with how he just wants you, all of you.

Hvitserk

Hvitserk would keep quiet, not making a scene. But when it would get to much he would grab your hand and turn you to face him. He was still gentle, he would never hurt you. But he would pull you in close and kiss you in front of everyone.

Claiming you as his, so others would step back. He would then have you sit on his lap this whole night and let you play with his braids. In doing so would let the ladies know that he was yours.

Sigurd

Sigurd would be hurt by the fact that people are coming on to you. Mainly due to his own thoughts, he would always feel like he didn't deserve you and was worried you would leave him for a "true viking" as his brothers would say. He would let it happen and not make a fuss. His brothers would taunt him and he would let it be.

When he had you alone you could see it had hurt him. He would always tell you how he would let you go if you wanted that man. You would always reassure him that you wanted him. The sex would be amazing afterwards as he would always try so hard to make you feel loved. With each time his confidence grew, until he would feel confident enough to tell the men to leave you alone and hold you close in front of everyone.

Ivar

Ivar would lash out, whenever he saw anyone getting to close to you. It would cause arguments between the pair of you. Your arguments would lead to make up sex. He would always say he was sorry, you knew he meant it since the great Ivar The Boneless was never sorry for anything.

Once you both felt confident and sound enough in your relationship. It would become sort of a game, you would try to get him jealous and he would try to make you jealous back. The longing looks and smirks at each other. There were rules of course. No kissing and only slight touching. But once the events were over you knew you were leaving together and it would be worth it once you made it back to your rooms.