Chapter 1: Gravestone

(Third POV)

        The late afternoon of Kuoh was calm, the inhabitants were all going and minding their own activities but for one particular brown-haired teenage boy was heading towards the town's graveyard. This peculiar boy's name was Issei Hyoudou.

        A proud lecherous young boy who has the tendency to peep on girls at his school and is highly obsessed with women's breasts that he's known as the biggest pervert, along with his friends, Matsuda and Motohama at his learning institution

       Despite his lustful nature and perverted antics, Issei is shown to care deeply for the ones he loved, his parents, grandparents, grand-uncles, and others which is why he's visiting one of his relatives grave to pay homage. As he was going down row by row of headstones and the deceased. He finally spotted the familiar grave that was located right under a tree. As he got closer to the grave, he saw the inscriptions engraved on the tombstone. 

                                               " IN LOVING MEMORY OF SAISHO HYOUDOU"

                                                                                2003-2011

          As Issei looked at the headstone, he sighed in sadness and placed down the flowers he bought from the florist shop and propped it on the gravestone. After that, Issei sat in front of the gravestone and began a conversation. 

         " Hey, Bro..... long time no see," Issei said awkwardly as he always does whenever he visits his grave. 

         " Heh, sorry for the awkward hello. Just got a lot of things running around in my head like girls, jobs, anime, manga, schoolwork (wish you would help me with this stuff because I don't know a damn thing about it) ." Issei quietly whispered at the last part.

         " And video games, speaking of video games. The new Modern Battle game series has created another video game after six years of nothing good! But it's a reboot of the original game that was also remastered for its 10 year anniversary but I still get the game since you hooked me on with it," Issei stated, with a sad but happy grin.

         " Anyways Mom and Dad have been somewhat doing better while you were gone but they're still sad," Issei informed before moving onto a different discussion. " Oh and guess what? A smoking hot babe came up to me and asked me out for a date! Isn't that awesome!?! Issei replied as he got nothing in return. 

         " Either way Bro, the date starts tomorrow and I'm so nervous about it. I mean, I just don't wanna mess it up since it's my first date with a chick." Issei said before letting out a sigh. " Well, I gotta go. I'll visit you next week." Issei stated as he began to stand up and leave not before looking at the grave one last time.