Prologue

The Unspoken Misery

The name's Chianne White., 17 Years of age.

Scarred, Broken, Crushed and Tainted.

If only I can Introduce myself that way every school year.

But ofcourse I cant or more like I'm not allowed to.

My Dad's a Good Doctor loved by everyone but he never Look at me not even once. I have an older brother whose already 19 years of age, He is very cold and never talk to me nor care to play with me as his younger sister, It feels like Both of them is treating me like I never exist.

My Mom's A City Mayor that known to be a good person who helps People in need, She is like the town's Savior and Mother. She don't just support them Financially but provided them the Emotional support they need, She even build a home for the homeless children but when she gets home She became a different person, She was like the opposite as what she appears outside.

Every single second that is passing by from the moment the door was opened and it was Her is like a ticking bomb for me, She'll be looking for me at my room and when her sight reaches me all you can hear were the Sounds of the Flower pots shattered on the floor, My screams out of pain and me, begging her to stop.

The only thing that saved me from that Sufferings is by losing my Conscious. It has been like this but I never get Numb. I may get numb physically but what's being hurt inside is something that can never get numb, I may get used to the bruises cause by the beatings but what Piercing my heart is something that I can never get used to.

I can't even wear dress, Miniskirts that most of the girls wear. To hide the wounds and bruises, I can only wear clothes that covers most of my skin, Those are making me look weird, making people think that I have some disease so they either keep their distance from me or make fun of me.

I often ask myself, What the hell did i do to deserve such life. Though, I should be lucky that I have one but I rather wish from the above if there is someone to wish for that this life shouldn't have started. Is Undoing even possible? nor restarting like what we often do in our Desktop if its fucked up or not working.

I'm just as lonely as an island without any trees nor fishes nearshore that is why I often thought of commiting suicide but then it seems like even dying won't do, even ending this sufferings through Death won't do 'cause afterlife I know that there's more coming.

Its Just. Its sad that what counts most for me is these pain which reminds me that I am still alive.

Date Started: August 2019.

"Let's All Be Lonely Together~ Let Our Anxiety Eat Us, Let Ourselves Drown Us To The Deepest Misery Of Our Lives."

~ScarredPhysique