CHAPTER 3

I went home bearing the Pain, every step I take is really taking lots of Courage to take another one.
I opened the door and a flying vase welcomed me.

"Where have you been?! do you know what time is it now huh?!" -Mom.
She grabs my hair and pulled me, She dragged me upstairs way to my room.
It hurts, It feels like my Hair's coming off from my head the way my Mom drags me.

It hurts but it feels like I dont even have the strength to be hurt, to be able to feel. I am tired.
Im starting to lose my Concious and the only thing I remember is a liquid falling off on my face and my Sight getting blurr and Red.

I woke up lying on the floor, I took a deep breath so no one even took care of me.
My head hurts, I checked the time and its 11pm.
I went to my wardrobe and grabs my Medical kit and started cleaning my wounds.

It hurts but I cant cry anymore, My eyes getting dried and it cant cry anymore. I am tired, Very.
I put a Bandage on my forehead that has been hitted by the vase and took a bath.

Water flows all over me but it didnt washed away the pain nor cleanse me.
For the last time, My tears flows along with the water from the Sprinkler.
I had enough, I cant take it anymore.

I wore shorts and high heels, put on black tube and a Leather Jacket on top.
As I look at myself in the Mirror, I look Different.
I put on red lipstick and made my cheek a little red.

"Just for tonight, Please Lord. Help me forget these pain"

I went to the famous Bar near our place.

"Let's All Be Lonely Together~ Let Our Anxiety Eat Us, Let Ourselves Be Drown To The Deepest Misery Of Our Lives."

~ScarredPhysique