CHAPTER 5

A loud bang of an opened door woke me up.
Again, it was her.
"Do you know what time is it huh?! you brat! you havent cooked breakfast?!! Im going to be late and you are here sleeping like a princess! you really never learn your lesson!!" -Mother.
She is shouting at me while grabbing my hair down to the kitchen. I feel numb, I dont feel anything anymore.

"What are you spacing out for?! you think you are great huh?!"-Mother.
She slapped me left and right as we reached the kitchen but I just faced the ground which triggered her more.
She grabbed a knife on the kitchen counter and was about to stab me when Dad came.
"Louisse Stop! Are you planning to be a murderer now?" -Father.

I gave Dad a blank stare as soon as he grabs the knife from mom.
"She's Useless, I rather take care of a rat than someone as useless as her. the only thing that she can do for us is to cook and she screwed up even this" -Mother.

"Enough Louisse. you go to work, I'll just have the food delivered on your office" -Father.
with that mom went out to work pissed.
I slowly pulled myself together as i am going to get ready to school when dad stops me.
"Here's my card. buy some clothes" -Father.
He said then left me looking dumbfounded at the card that Im holding.
It was my Family's black card with no Money spending limit.
He finally talked to me but Im not happy at all.
Im not glad, im not thankful and I dont feel anything anymore.

I went to school not wearing my usual outfit that made everyone talked about me.
I just wore shirt and skirt without mask and any cloth that will cover up my face.
Everyone was shocked.
Im miserble,lonely,unwanted and all but must i show it? so that they can actually mock and make me a laughing stock? No. Im tired being Weak.

"My my my! Look who's here." -Felicia.
she came into my desk and observed me,I just gave her a blank stare.
"what's with that look? are you being brave now that you look okay without filthy cloth on your face?" -Felicia.
"If you don't wanna grow bald. fuck off"
"Woooohhh"

Everyone seems so surprised.
"What did yo-you said?" -Felicia.
"I Said. If.You.Dont.Wanna.Grow.Bald.Fuck. Off~"
I answered bravely.
but she became violent and pulled my hair, This actually reminds me of my Mom.
I dont want this, I dont want it anymore, Im Tired.
As I Grabbed Her Hair Everyone began to make noise and make bets who will win.
I grabbed her hair real hard that made her let go of my hair.

she is screaming.
"St-Stopp Chiiaannnee! I bee-beg you. St-stopp" -Felicia.
She begged crying.
Some of her friends interfered
But i Didnt stop. I grabbed her hair harder and made her face me.
"Didnt i tell you to fuck off?"
I saw how scared she is when our eyes met but That didnt waver me.
"Chi-Chianne I-im so-sorry. ple-pleasee le-let-let me g-go" -Felicia.
As she is begging right infront of me, I remembered how I beg my mom to stop hitting me. did she stop? no. not until I Fainted.

I was about to slap Her when a hand grabs my arm.
"Who The fuc-ck"
as i turn it was professor Calvin.
"Professor H-Help Me"-Felicia.
Now, This time it is real.
"Miss White come to my office" -Prof. Calvin

As soon as I let go of Felicia everyone gathered around her to bring her to clinic.
thats minor problem but everyone actually rushed to bring her to clinic. How ironic.

I followed Professor Calvin as he went to his office, he locked the door and sat on the table.
"What is this? I let you off last time! cause I thought I Just misunderstood everything but seeing you there. I caught you in act. I cant let this one off. Im sorry Miss white but im gonna let your parents know that you are not gonna graduate highschool" -Professor Calvin.
He is frustrated so do I, Because of this.Because i just vent my anger i am not able to go to college. I Can see how mad he is but isnt he a guy?
I went infront of him and saw the emotions in his eyes got mixed.

so he wavered, he had dirty thoughts filled in his mind.
everyone is just the same, I let him have a taste of me and he will let me off.
Thats just it, thats how world works. thats how men thinks, how people thinks.

I went closer to him and put my hand on his shoulder as I am staring at him intimately.
"Professor~ Please let me off this one last time. I'll behave well until graduation~"
I whispered into his ear and squeezes his arm gently

(A/N: Ayyee! Am Very Sorry For The Long Update. Its Just Things Got Fucked Up When Someone Borrowed My Phone And Accidentally Deleted The Chapters I Saved OnDrafts. Now Im Redoing It. Sorry T.T)

"Let's All Be Lonely Together~ Let Our Anxiety Eat Us, Let Ourselves Be Drown To The Deepest Misery Of Our Lives."

~ScarredPhysique