CHAPTER 1

A picture of a scattered vases and flowers are becoming clear as I slowly open my eyes.
few minutes have passed before I figure out what happened last night.
I Passed out again due to over torture of Mom.
I slowly pull myself together up, My entire body aches.
"Uggh! Oh God, Another Night sleeping on the floor. What's the use of bed tho?"
I looked at the Pink bed infront of me, It was neat and as if it was ironed. Well~ No one's using it so its not messed up.
*Sigh*
I started cleaning the mess and mop the dirt away. after cleaning my room I went downstairs to prepare breakfast.
Dad and Brother comes in as soon as I finished cooking.

"Where's your Mom?" -Dad.
I was stunned out of excitement, I immediately turned and saw Dad looking at my brother.
I frowned, It wasnt me he is asking.
I thought he is finally talking to me.
"work" -Brother Sehun.
"Already? without eating breakfast?" -Dad.
"Don't ask the obvious" -Brother Sehun.

I wished I am allowed to join such conversation. It was a usual and normal conversation but it feels like a Conversation between two great people talking how to be rich that everyone wanted to join and learn.
Why am I so unfortunate.

I lost track of time and I am almost late so I Immediately clean up the table when my Brother went to the kitchen and open the fridge and grabs a bottle of water.
At the very edge of my sight I saw him looking at me while drinking water which makes me really nervous.

"You should dress like White (A/N: their surname) Such an eyesore" -Brother Sehun.
Then he left.
It was the first time that he talks to me, Though its kind of Indirect and very insulting but who cares? maybe this is the sign, Maybe they are just taking it step by step and sooner or later I will feel like I am part of this family.
'cause I am a White afterall.

As soon as I stepped into our room, everyone's eyes are on me like they are some cameras and filming a movie on the main lead which is me.
I tried to look calm as much as possible when one of my Classmate threw egg on me.

"SUCH AN EYESOREEE! GO HOME UGLY DUCKLING!"
It was Gregori, One of the Campus Prince so whatever he does whether its good or bad People will always side on him.
so why bother? I just walk straight to my table but when Im about to sit, Felicia Pulled the chair so I fell on the ground really hard.
Everyone laughed hard as if its something that is required.

"Oops! My bad." -Felicia.
Felicia, The most popular girl in Campus
"Hey Gregori! Felicia! Stop that, You are making too much fun of her"
I see hope when our Class President shows up from the crowd.
"here, take my hand" -Michelle.
She smiled at me so Did I.

When im about to take her hand and tried to stand she took her hand away from me so for the second time, I tip over and fell.
Everyone laughed.

Michelle opens the cap of the soda she is holding then pour it on me slowly.
"Im so sorry Chianne. I thought its a trashbin" -Michelle.
She said laughing.

They all stopped when they heard our Young Professor's Voice which is our Room Adviser.
Every Girl in this University has a crush on him. He got the looks, he is rich, popular and very Intelligent.
"Classs! What's with this Crowd again?" -Prof. Calvin

I was about to speak when I saw Felicia messed up her hair, tear off her clothes a lil' and acted cute.
Our classmates sat properly to their sits so our Professor finally saw our state.

"Professor, Im just passing by to hand the soda to Gregori but I slip over to Chianne and accidentally threw everything on her, I apologized but look what she did" -Felicia.
She said trying to act cute and teary at the same time. I felt worried but everyone saw what happened. I dont have to wor—

"Yes Professor, I also tried to stop her but she pushed me really hard" -Michelle.
She stated acting like her waist hurts caused of me pushing her.
I looked up to hold back my tears.
"Ms.White Come to my office, I had enough. you've been doing this everyday for God's Sake" -Prof. Calvin
"Yes professor"
I answered politely.
As I look back at Michelle and Felicia they are all laughing silently.

Professor locked the door as soon as we entered, he sat on his table and put the book beside him.
I walks closer to where he is slowly.

"Tell me what's your problem? you've been causing me headache EVERY SINGLE DAY Ms.White. Why can't you be as polite as your Dad? as humble as your Mom? What? you are acting like a bitch 'cause you are from the rich?" -Prof. Calvin
"Im sorry Sir, I am really sorry, I didnt mean to"
I bowed politely.
"You've been apologizing for a hundred times but Im not seeing any Improvements, I have to call your parents about this" -Prof Calvin

What he said made me terrified, When he pull up his phone from his pocket I tried to grab it but it only let me grab his wrist.
My eyeglasses fell down and broke as I carelessly Stepped on it by accident.
"Please dont, Dont call them."
I plead.

He gives me a closer look and removed my Mask as well as my Cap.
"Please Professor Lee, Dont call them"
I am starting to get teary when I heard my Mom's Voice.
My Worls stopped.

"Yes Professor Lee? How may I Help you?" -Mom.
He looked at me.
"About your daughter, Chianne. I have something to report" -Prof. Calvin
"Please Dont, Im willing to do anything Just please dont"
I whispered crying.
He click the mute button so I feel relief.
"What can you do for me?" -Prof.Calvin
"Anything Professor Lee, Anything"
I cried desperately while answering him.
"Anything huh?" -Prof.Calvin
He repeated then smirk.

"Let's All Be Lonely Together~ Let Our Anxiety Eat Us, Let Ourselves Be Drown To The Deepest Misery Of Our Lives."

~ScarredPhysique