nineteen

CHAPTER NINETEEN:

WAY MORE THAN THAT

✶ ✶ ✶ ✶ ✶ ✶ ✶ ✶ ✶ ✶ ✶ ✶

nick 🦈
eli you busy?

eli 🐉
if  you count binge
watching mindhunter
for the fourth time as
busy than yes

nick 🦈
bet

nick 🦈
get up get dressed
and meet me outside
in an hour

eli 🐉
watchu mean?

nick 🦈
i'm taking you out
so be ready ina
hour and dress
comfortable
read

she wasn't sure why she was so nervous about going out with him. they had seen each other naked so any nerves should have disappeared as quickly as they had appeared. still, as she stood in the bathroom finishing up her hair she couldn't help but feel the butterflies in her stomach going on a rampage. they had never done anything just the two of them out in public ever, so this was new.

"where you goin' gettin' all cute?" yamelis asked as she wondered past the bathroom on her way to her own room.

for a second noelia considered not telling her that nick was taking her out in an effort to avoid having another conversation about their feelings for each other. but she knew if she didn't tell her than she would most likely find out for edwin who nick had probably already told. either way she would find out. shrugging she continued applying her mascara. obviously, that wasn't enough of an answer for her guatemalan friend as she leaned against the doorway watching her continue to make herself all cute. she was waiting for her to cave and say something which wouldn't take too long.

rolling her eyes noelia returned the mascara wand to its container and tossed it in her make up bag. "you're a pain in the ass," she muttered walking out of the bathroom past yamelis to her room.

"we been knew this, nena. now are you gonna tell me why you looks so cute?" she gave her the once over in her white spaghetti strap crop top, boyfriend jeans and a pair of nikes that she was 100% sure pamela had left here the last time she visited.

"nick's coming to get me," she replied slathering herself in shea butter because the last thing she wanted was to look as ashy as zion, "apparently, he wants to go out."

yamelis was shocked that the pair were actually doing something that didn't involve a mattress but she also wasn't surprised. no matter how much either of them dismissed it everyone could tell that they were feeling one another. noelia was happier when he was around and she did that ugly ass laugh that only rarely came out whenever he said something funny. now they were going out-that shit is a date and no one could convince her different. something was definitely up.