6: Who am I? Part 1

I was probably shocked and exhausted from today's events that I did not even know when I fell asleep. When I woke up, I was already lying on the bed. 'Huh! Why am I On the bed?' I turned to my right and saw Wang sleeping. I sat up immediately and checked my clothes. They were still on.
'Wasn't he injured and poisoned? How did he pick me up on bed?'
He still looked very pale. Now that I had a chance to look at him closely, he was very good looking with thick dark eyebrows and eyelashes, strong jawline and a tiny mole underneath his lips. His waist-length long dark hair were half-tied into a pony tail with a red ribbon.
While I was secretly admiring his face, his eyes slowly opened. I immediately turned my face away. 'You stupid! Why were you drooling over your kidnapper's face?' I thought and blamed myself.
"I know you were looking at me" Wang said jokingly. He got up slowly with pain..
'Creep! Does he have a third eye now?'
"Ahem... how do you feel now?"
Wang replied, "Better.. Do you want to check how well I am now?"
He pushed me down on the bed and hovered over me.
"No... no need... Move" I answered nervously. 'Why is he so close again?'
"Fine.. Fine.. I will move" he said and pecked a kiss on my forehead.
" Wang Zheng lan!!! Do you have a dead wish?" I shouted with a red face. He chuckled and said, "Thanks for your help yesterday. That's your reward."
"You are not my boyfriend. You don't get to do that to me." I told him sternly.
" I will be one soon anyway" he replied and shrugged.
"Who says???" I yelled and started hitting him. He ran away laughing and I chased after him and shouted "You!!! STOP THERE! What nonsense are you sprouting? I still don't know why I am in your world? I wanna go back!"
He stopped running. "Hua Hua, I have told you that you belong here. You have been calling me in your dreams to save you from earth and to return back home."
My dreams had always been fuzzy and I dreamed of weird adventures with a guy most of the time. So I was not sure whether he was telling the truth or not.
"Tell me about my identity in this world. Why did the assassins yesterday know me and want to kill me?"
Wang sighed and said, " I just want you to live happily and free of worries since you come back here. Now, that ignorance won't be possible anymore. Come. I will bring you to a friend of mine. You will find me more credible if someone else also confirms your identity as well, right?"
I thought about it and nodded. " So, where do we go?"
"To the palace of San Ku" Wang replied...
—————————————
San Ku's Palace

Hua Hua POV

'Wowwww! A golden palace floating on the clouds indeed looked mesmerising. I wish I have a camera with me to take a photo evidence of it.'
"Wang guy, do you guys have camera here? To take a picture?" I asked.
"No, we don't" he answered bluntly. "We don't need to."
"Why?" I tilted my head and asked.
"Because we can easily.....
(Coming soon)