16: Worrying for her

Chen Residence
With no knowledge of what took place, The guests were congratulating Madam Chen as they left since the celebration was over. Yu Lin was worried as she could not find Hua Hua after her performance. As she was walking to her parents to ask about Hua Hua's whereabouts, she received a magic message from Hua Hua saying that she already went back home. 'That girl.. doing whatever she wants without telling' she thought disapprovingly.
Shen Madam saw Yu Lin and told her to greet Madam Chen. "Greetings to you Madam, May you have a prosperous Birthday!" Yu Lin wished.
Madam Chen seemed very pleased and replied, "Daughter of Shen family is very polite and beautiful. Such a nice girl! Feel free to visit our household anytime and have some meetings with our son. I like you very much." They exchanged farewell to each other and Shen family went back home.
—————-
Shen Residence
"Hua Hua.. Hua Hua.." Wang Zheng Lan called her trying to wake her up since she fell asleep soundly on his back. 'This girl can sleep anywhere. She must be tired' he thought to himself and asked her where her room was. He sneakily flew into her room avoiding the guards and carefully lay her down on her bed. "Rest well." He whispered and left the place as fast as the wind.
————————
Third prince Manor
"Xiao Fu, I got the pill from Chen's residence. Get a trusted soldier to send this to the physician at the Royal clinic to check if it's related to the pill or the antidote." Third prince commanded.
"Yes, sir"..
"I managed to read the letter inside the pill box and it seemed to be about the Chen minister being a mastermind behind official Zhao. But the letter was very vague and hardly an evidence to capture minster Chen. We will need to be wary of him from now on. So go and investigate his relationships and activities since he become an official." Third prince commanded his elite bodyguard.
'Minister Chen is no fool. He will quickly know that I went in his secret room. I need to plan for counter measures' Wang Zheng Lan thought to himself and revised strategical plans. 'I wonder if Hua Hua is doing well. I did cover her face from the guards so they shouldn't know who she is. I don't want her to be complicated in this mess.'
——————————