9: Recovering memory II

Hua Hua POV
After I happily ate my meal (don't judge...eating always make me happy), Wang brothers brought me to sit on a special bed that was made of a crystal as clear as ice. Surprisingly, it felt cool and comfortable to sit on.
Wang Zheng Lan took out a small bottle from his space and handed it to me.
"Hua Hua, take this. Tell me if you feel anything uncomfortable. If you have severe pain and headache, we will feed you Wang Qi's pain reducing pill, alright?"
I nodded and drank the liquid from the bottle in one shot. "I don't feel anything. Are you sure it's the right one?"
After a few minutes, "Ahhh... ahh.." I spoke too soon.
"Hua Hua, are you alright?" Wang Zheng Lan asked with a worried tone and held my upper arm.
I felt like I was being beaten on the stomach and then it spread to the whole body. It was like being tortured with countless hits on the body. " I can't.. Too painful...."
Wang Zheng Lan held me in his arm so that I could lean on his body and popped the pill inside my mouth with some water. Then, he stroke my head and asked, "Do you feel better, Hua Hua?"
I felt better but I suddenly became too tired and went into unconsciousness.
--------
"Hua Hua... Hua Hua..." Wang Zheng Lan tired to wake her up by shaking her but she seemed deeply asleep.
"3rd ge, the pill also has sleep inducing effects. Let her sleep" Wang Qi said.
"Immm.... You can go and rest. I will look after her." Wang Zheng Lan replied and lay down Hua Hua on the bed. He touched her face softly and brushed away some hair strands that covered her pretty face.
"Rest well, Hua Hua. I will wait for you like I always have." He said and sat on the side of the bed looking at her longingly.
---------
24 years ago (Hua Hua's memories)

The sun was shining brightly in the sky of Sanku's country. A young lady around the age of 26 years old from Shan family sneaked out of her family home by skipping over the wall with ease. At a first glance she looked like a young guy as she was wearing a white long robe and pants made for men and hair tied up in a pony tail.
'Hummp... Foster mom and dad won't be able to keep me in the house forever like a prisoner. Why did I have to be a girl and stay at home all the time learning those sewing skills.. All it did is poking holes on my fingers. It's enough if they have my sister excelling in it. Why me too? I am gonna have fun outside' Hua Hua thought as she brushed away dust from her clothes and flied along the cloud street to the market.
As she was happily skipping and walking on the clouds along the way in the market, she saw a pickpocket stealing a money bag swiftly from a old lady buying meat at a street stall.
Hua Hua shouted, " A Thief... a thief" and immediately ran after the culprit. The pickpocket ran quite first but who was he to outrun Hua Hua. Just when they reached the corner of the street and she was going to catch his sleeve, a floating carriage crushed into her. With the speed she was running, there was no time to avoid the collision. "BOOOM!!!!"
Both Hua Hua and the carriage fell down on the clouds. Luckily no one was injured as the clouds were soft but unfortunately, the thief managed to run away...
When Hua Hua got up and realised she lost the culprit, she got mad and shouted at the carriage driver, "How are you driving? Can't you see a person coming? Now I lost a thief to catch."
"Young man. You are accusing the wrong person. You were running so fast for me to avoid you. It's your fault" the driver replied.
"Stop arguing Xiao Fu. Let's just go our way" the person in the carriage said.
Hearing this, Hua Hua immediately told that person, "No,you can't. You need to help me find the thief. I managed to tore off a part of his sleeve and I have an insect that can follow smell. I need your carriage to catch up the thief. You should take responsibility because you hit me."
"How dare you to stop our highness!" Xiao Fu talked back.
"It's ok, Xiao Fu. It's part of our fault as well." The person told Hua Hua, "you need to borrow my carriage right? You can hop on."
"But.. but your highness.." Xiao Fu stuttered.
"Hummp... there's still at least one person who's sensible." Hua Hua spoke and got on the carriage.
When she got in, she saw the most handsome man that she has ever seen. He was wearing a grand red and black silk robe that really matched well with his red eyes. Half of his hair was held up in a bun with a Jade hair accessory. With one look, it was very clear that he must be from a wealthy noble family.
"Aren't you going to sit down?" He asked her. Hua Hua got out from her daze and answered "Oh.. yes" and sat down beside him.
"Tell him the directions" he told her.
Hua Hua looked at her insect and started instructing the driver where to go.
Hua Hua couldn't keep her curiosity and asked the person, "Which family are you from? How come I have never seen you before if you are from a novel family?"
The person answered, " It's because I have returned here only recently. Don't you think you need to introduce yourself first before asking a person's name?"
Hua Hua pouted, "Hummp.. Fine. I'm from Shen Family. My name is Shen Hua Lin. You?"
"I am.......
———————————-
Who do you think she's meeting for the first time?