13: Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

"Are you done staring?" The prince asked and she blushingly turned her head to the front and pretended to look at the scenery. "I wasn't staring.....I was just looking at how funny you look" She retorted back.
The prince grinned at her in disbelief and let her inside the residence. "I will request clothes for you from the palace maid. Meanwhile, can you change into my clothes after you took a bath to stay dry?" He told her while leaving a white robe and pants on the table and walked out to change his clothes as well.
...................
Hua Hua looked adorably funny with oversized clothes and flushed cheeks from warm bath. She had to fold the sleeves of hands and legs at least 5 times for her to be able to use her hand and walk without tripping. When Wang Zheng Lan saw her appearance, he couldn't help but smile and have a desire to squeeze her red cheeks. He shook away the thoughts and asked her, "Are you hungry? I have asked the servants to prepare some food for you."
Hua Hua immediately noted feeling hungry after using her energy walking around and playing in the water. The servants brought in delicious smelling food and Hua Hua dug in after saying thanks to the prince. She ate like a child to her heart extent without a care about etiquette of females such as having to eat only a small mouthful of food at a time. The prince had never seen a female eating without such etiquettes and found Hua Hua eating happily and savouring her food very refreshing.
"Slow down. Others would think you have been starved in your household." The prince said and put more food into her bowl. Hua Hua sheepishly smiled and said , "Sorry, I haven't had much before coming here as I sneaked out from the temple."
"The temple? Didn't you come from Shen residence?" The prince confusingly asked.
"No, I have been grounded for a week. So I lied to them I needed to go pray at the temple to remove dark energy and then to come here, I sneaked out. I need to go back before the moon comes up." Hua Hua said and realised that the sun was nearly setting..
"I need to go back.. are my clothes dry now? Or did your servant manage to get new clothes?" Hua Hua said and stood up in a hurry preparing to leave.
"I will send you back. New clothes have already been put on the bed. Change into them." The prince told her and left the room to wait for her outside.
Hua Hua saw the neatly folded beautiful female clothes on the bed. She quickly changed into them although she thought they were a bit too flashy and grand for her taste as she was in a hurry.

This is what the dress looks like As soon as the third prince saw Hua Hua coming out from the room, he was taken aback by her beauty

As soon as the third prince saw Hua Hua coming out from the room, he was taken aback by her beauty. He already thought that she looked good before but with the light pink dress, she looked graceful and beautiful in a feminine way. It was indeed quite different from her normal look in usual simple white clothes.
Noticing the prince staring at her, Hua Hua felt a bit self-conscious and thought, 'Do I look too weird? That's why I didn't want to wear fancy clothes.' She shook off the thought and told the prince "I'm ready to go" in her usual cheerful tone. The third prince guided her to the carriage that Xiao Fu was going to drive.
On the carriage, the prince started reading a book on strategies of war and Hua Hua did not want to disturb him by talking so she sat quietly.
As Hua Hua was not the type to stay quiet and she was too tired from today's event, she fell asleep and her head started rotating as there was no pillow to support her head. When Hua Hua's head leaned on the prince's shoulder, he stiffened a bit due to the unusual contact but he let her rest on his. They returned the journey back to the temple sitting in silence......
—————-
Ren Bao Temple
The carriage was parked and floating at  the far back of the temple hidden from others' views. Hua Hua was still asleep and her head was resting now on the prince's lap with her lips a bit open. The sun has already set and her servants would look for her if they did not see her in the praying room. So the prince tried to wake her up by shaking her shoulder and calling her name, " Hua Hua.. Hua Hua wake up!"
As a deep sleeper, she could not be woke up easily. So the prince sighed and decided to ......................
( do what? Not gonna tell you.. see you in next chapter)