Wedding

Thunder -my love it's time to wake up.
(Mowns)
Thunder-(kisses her on the lips)
Gracey-morning my prince
Thunder-morning my princess how do you feel?
Gracey-much better but I'm nervous about today and sad because my parents aren't here.
Thunder-don't worry I'm nervous to and don't be sad I'm sure they are jumping for joy in heaven.
Gracey-ok I'm gonna get dressed in the bathroom.
Thunder-ok I'll dress out here.
Gracey-ok
(Thunder calls for the service to help him put on his royal wedding clothing and the females help Gracey in the bathroom getting her royal dress on)
Gracey- thunder how do I look?
Thunder-like a fairy tale princess. How do I look?
Gracey-Like a royal prince (she gently kiss thunders lips, even though they kiss many times when they were dating it doesn't seem to get old for them.)
Thunder-(Light gasp) I'm gonna cheek the ball room go get you some breakfast love.
Gracey- don't worry I will.
(Gracey go's to the kitchen seeing all the chefs cooking the wedding food and the cake is getting the final details. She grabs something to eat being careful not to get food on her dress but her mind turns to her parents again wishing they were here for the great day. She not realize how long she was in her thoughts she called for the mades to ask if her hair was ok they nod yes and she rush to me the king who was going to be her escort since her father was no longer with her.)
King Mufasa- Are you ready?
Gracey-ya.
King Mufasa-here me out Gracey even if you marry my son I still won't like your skull dog kind.
Gracey-i now you won't but try to smile for my brethren at least.
King Mufasa-I'll think about it....
(The music started thunder walking down the i all the knights raised their swords in the air standing still like a tunnel. Gracey walks escorted by Thunder's father she sees her good friends ranger the wolf wizard and oki the skunk captain of the guards standing behind thunder. She stands in front of thunder listening and saying her vows with thunder then they were allowed to kiss they leave together to their room getting new clothes and eat in the ballroom)

Pride land normal daysजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें