Lemon 1

Warning: don't read this chapter unless you're 18 +

(Thunder locks the door Gracey blush. Thunder gets on top of Gracey on the bed thunder slowly takes off Gracey's top pjs and bottoms until she was in her panes)
Thunder- are you really?
Gracey- ya.
(Thunder starts licking and massaging her breast, Gracey lightly mowns and grips her pillow. Thunder slowly slips off Gracey's panes and licks her thigh and legs as he takes off her panes. Gracey started to tens up and closed her legs. Thunder looks up and leans against Gracey and kiss her then goes down and spread her legs and started to lick her aria,Gracey puts her hand on Thunders head to go deeper, he goes deeper her mowns become louder until she cums.she looks away and thunder leans against her and pulls her head up to see him with her cum on his face. Thunder licks her cum off his face and French Kiss her Gracey started to take off thunders top he throws it to the floor and let's Gracey massage his torso he started to pant. Gracey goes to thunders pants and slowly takes them down and his boxers but doesn't look at his friend as to not be rude thunder smirks respecting her decision to not make her back down her wish. He takes off his pants and boxers and puts his friend in her aria she grips her teeth thunder stops then Gracey relaxes and pants then puts her legs on thunders shoulders and nods for him to continue. Thunder pulls his friend in and out slowly gaining speed Gracey started to pant harder and drool thunder gives Gracey his hands and started to grip them. Thunder started to go faster and harder Gracey leans for a French Kiss Thunder accepts making him more harder than started to smell blood he stops and looks down to see Gracey's aria bleeding. Thunder slowly moved his hips side to side Gracey grips her teeth and cumed hard then she started to give a relaxing pant and lets go of thunders hands and puts her legs down flat thunder slowly cumed in her he cores her cheek and spines until he was done.thunder detach himself from Gracey seeing her still bleeding he grabbed a moist rag and puts it on her aria.)
Thunder- keep your legs close and tight it should stop the bleeding.
Gracey-ok but I want more.
Thunder-ok but a quick one we have a long day ahead of us.
Gracey-ok
(Thunder lays on his back and Gracey puts the rag in a bowl full of water to keep it moist then she gets on top of thunder. Thunder puts his friend in Gracey very roughly she hisses a little and give him a look that begs for him to not hold back and be extremely rough. Thunder nods and gets ahold of Gracey's thighs and started to move extremely hard and fast Gracey started to lightly scream feeling the pleasure then she cumed extremely hard along with thunder then she collapse on thunders chest. Thunder pulls himself out and puts the rag on Gracey's aria she purrs and fell asleep thunder gently rubs her back until he To falls asleep.)