Happy dia de los muertos

Thunder: (Yawns) Gracey What's wrong?
Gracey: It's nothing love.....
Thunder: Gracey I'm your husband you can tell me what's wrong.
Gracey: dia de los muertos
Thunder: excuse me?
Gracey: dia de los muertos It's a celebration that starts after Halloween it's a celebration. Your past relatives come and visit you the first day and night is the arrival of the adults. The second day and night is for the children. You don't morn you celebrate.
Thunder: it sounds fun.
Gracey: It is but not for me.
Thunder: why do you say that?
Gracey: I never see my parents on dia de los muertos I'm all alone.
Thunder: I'm sorry Gracey.
Gracey: is ok I'm used to it you should get some rest love I have to go and help my tribe get ready.
Thunder: what do you do?
Gracey: all skull dogs get their face painted and we give the souls a ride to their families houses on dia de los muertos.
Thunder: do your tribe celebrate?
Gracey: Yes at the end of dia de los muertos we pray to god on the alter thanking him for a safe journey and we drink red wine.
Thunder: can we help?
Gracey: no go and celebrate your dia de los muertos we will be very busy.
Thunder: ok remember I still love you (lift her chin and kiss her goodnight and a safe trip)
(Gracey goes to the skull dogs hide out seeing the tribe getting ready for dia de los muertos Gracey grabs paint and gems ready to paint the tribes faces.)
Gracey: ok who's first to get there face painted?
(Gracey started painting 1, 2, 50, hundred, thousands of skull dogs she was tired by the end of it the skull dogs began to worry because she hasn't taken a break Gracey's midwife goes and ask her to get some rest Gracey refuse she stands up but quickly falls her midwife catches her and cares her to a couch the midwife looks at her arms and legs asking if she can feel them. She said no the midwife told her to stay off her feet but Gracey refused the midwife said.)
Midwife: Gracey you push yourself to far you have no strength to even stand stay with your husband we will take care of everything.
(Gracey started to frown she looks at the skull dogs they said not to worry relax we can do it. She nods the midwife called for the guards to take her home and tell them to tell her husband that she needs to stay off her feet. They nod and brought her to the castle prince thunder asked what happened and the guards told him what happened Gracey told the guards to take her to the barn.they brought her to the barn she turned into a skull dog and puts herself in a corner very sad.thunder and the children never seen Gracey so sad they decided to cheer her up they grabbed the paint and flowers that are used in dia de los muertos and go into the barn and get there moms attention.)
Raven: We now how important this holiday is to you so we decided to cheer you up.
(Gracey Smiled And closed here eyes and raven and Nimue started to paint their mother's face while darkness and thunder made a wreath of flowers. They started to talk about the good times in their family and their grandparents lives. Darkness and thunder started to make an altar with their families photos but Gracey was sad she only had one picture of her family but her children see her sad they nuzzle their muzzles to cheer her up and Nimue takes her father's Metal and puts it on the altar.)
Nimue: don't give up hope mom they will come someday.
Gracey: (chuckle) my little babies (a tear streamed down her boney jaw as she fell asleep with the kids close to their mother's belly remember a gentle time and thunder lays on top of his wife's neck)
(No one realized that Gracey's father spirit was watching them in the window seal)
Gracey's father: happy dia de los muertos my baby girl I miss you so much.