II

"Seokjinaaaaah what do u want to be when you grow up ??" 
"I want to help people make happy  memories"
"How ?" His father asked with a fond smile
on his face as he watched his 6 year old , his eldest walk away with a shrug and forgetting what he already said, running to his brothers.
Jin still remembers that fond smile  on his father's face maybe he knew it way back then what he wanted , it's only when he grew up a little bit more and his best friend got into a crisis he realised what he is going to do the rest of his life , his best friend wanted to surprise his parents on their anniversary and wanted to capture the moments and since he was not good at it he wanted jin to handle it that was the first event that Jin planned , the photos still says the story and radiates the happiness of that day . He wanted to capture the memories so that they can cherish those in the future.
Tae hyung the youngest in the Kims wanted to follow jins path too however namjoon was the brain in the family he wanted to start something new so it was a mutual agreement that they start a event management company on a small scale for their friends and family thus came in Kim's Dreamz which quickly became popular for weddings and events because of their uniqueness and style.

*******************************************
I have no idea where this is going but let's get it 💪😜