twelve. - "you did not just recommend a threesome!"

calum: dude kiss him

ashton: shut up i haven't seen him in like two months okay

calum: SO KISS HIM

luke: yeah kiss me

My head shoots up and is met with Luke's smirk. I slouch down in the couch as a blush creeps onto my cheeks. I look back at my phone, typing a message.

ashton: you guys are idiots

luke: this idiot wants to make out with you

"Oh la la." Calum says. I scoff, and give my attention back to my phone.

ashton: then do it hemmings

I immediately regret texting that, as Luke immediately comes and sits on my lap, wrapping his arms around the back of my neck and attacking my lips. I'm taken aback at first, but I soon melt into his touch. Moving my lips perfectly with his. I smirk when I feel his tongue run over my lip, asking for entrance. I don't argue, but just let him in and he immediately explores my mouth.

"We should have a threesome."

Luke pulls away from the kiss and looks back at Calum, "What?"

"You know," he starts, shrugging his shoulders lightly and sitting up from his slouched position, "a threesome. Me and you featuring Ashton. A little one times three time." He finishes, wiggling his eyebrows and smirking at the two of us.

Luke scoffs, but chuckles softly, glancing at me, then Calum, "You did not just recommend a threesome!"

"I did," he nods, "I did and I don't regret a thing."

"I mean..." I start, but am cut off by Luke hitting my arm.

"No!" He shouts, getting off my lap and sitting beside me. "You're mine." He mumbles, grabbing my hand and intertwining our fingers.

I shrug, rubbing my thumb against his hand. "Sorry, babe."

"You guys are boring as fuck, I'm going out." Calum says, getting up off the couch, grabbing his jacket on the way.

"See ya."

"Bye."

Calum rolls his eyes and scoffs, walking out the door and shutting it with a slam. I roll my eyes.

"Now," I turn back to Luke, "where were we?"