twenty four. - "luke, this is weirder than i thought."

"Luke, this weirder than I thought."

"You aren't giving it a chance!" Calum argues, being the most eager, but I just feel uncomfortable.

"Babe," Luke says, pulling me to the side to talk privately. I sigh. "If you don't wanna do this, I'm not gonna force you. It's okay." He says, but the expression on his face just makes me feel bad. I don't say anything, just kinda fumble with my hands and avoid eye-contact with him. He sighs, kissing my forehead and walking back to Calum.

"N-no," I say, making Luke give me his attention once again, "I- um- wanna do it. I really do."  I say, but immediately regret it. My stomach starts to turn as I think of what I just agreed to.

"Yay!" Calum squeals.

"Are you sure?" Luke asks, and I tell him with complete honesty; "No, but I'm willing to do it if it makes you happy."

Luke smiles, but it quickly fades. Sighing, he turns to Calum, "Calum-"

"We can't do it, I know." He chuckles, "it's cool." 

I sigh, walking over to Calum and giving him a hug, which he returns, "I love you, Cal. But I don't wanna see you naked, man." I say. He lets out a soft laugh, pulling away from the hug.

"I guess it would be kinda weird."

"But," Luke says, walking close to me, I turn my attention to him, his blue eyes filling with an obvious sign of lust,"we can still have sex." He hums.

I turn back to Calum, he rolls his eyes, grabbing his backpack that he brought along with him and throwing it over his shoulder. He rests his hand on his backpack strap and sighs, but smiles. "Have fun, you two." And makes his way to the front door.

"Wait, Calum," I speak up, he turns around, his hand already on the door knob and the door cracked open a little, exposing the cold air outside.

"Hm?" He asks.

"Where are you gonna go?" I ask out of pure curiosity and a bit of worry.

He smiles softly, blushing a little, "Michael's house." And then shuts the door.