The life of Y/N

There was once a boy, Y/N L/N, who was called The 'Fallen Phoenix'. There was a reason for this, Y/N was an orphan... rose to the top just like a Phoenix that rose from the ashes, living a life that he enjoyed whilst also making new friends on the way, living a happy life which he never had as a child.

His intelligence was what had brought him to rise from being an orphan, he went through a prestigious school, college, and university. Breezing through each of them, becoming an Entrepreneur later on in his life.

His body was not as strong as an average 17 year old when he was at that age. But, this never stopped him from learning any kinds of self defence techniques or fighting techniques which didn't require for him to use his body strength, mastering all he had learned within a couple of years.

He had also trained his body in between learning these techniques, so that if he fought against someone stronger, he wouldn't be too far behind in strength.

When he was 22 years old, after finishing University, that was when he began deciding his plans as an Entrepreneur. Creating his very own business after getting a loan from one of his friends, which were quite high up in society. At aged 34, his business had become a booming success, granting him a dream ticked off.

However, he had many competitors, and some were more extreme than others. Let's just say that the self defence and fighting techniques that were learnt came in handy at that point in time.

Age 40, he found an orphan that was just like him, and decided to take her in as he was not married yet (nor did he have any lover), the girl was called Kate and she was 11 years old when he had decided to adopt her, and he planned for her to succeed his business at the right time.

She was a natural genius, who may even succeed his business after she had become 20, or when she was ready after 20, and when the time came he was already 56, as she was not ready and decided to live in freedom for a bit more longer. That time of freedom was when she had also become engaged.

He was happy about this, her getting engaged at the age of 27, whilst he was more than double her age and he was still alone. He was both happy that she had found someone, whilst also proud that she did not end up alone like he was at that age and like now. Although, he was no longer alone after Kate had been brought into his life.

Another dream was completed, him being a father, as well as his business being succeeded. This led to him living a peaceful life. Although, he still ran the business sometimes when she wanted time with her Fiance, or whenever she went to parties to 'mingle' with other people who owned their own businesses, corporations etc.

This peace was disrupted...

When he was 60, he had accompanied Kate to her wedding, it was going to be a happy event, that was until one of Y/N's opponents from when he had started crashed the wedding, leaving Y/N in a pile of blood... not his, but Kate's. She had died. Leaving him alone once again. He attended the funeral, whilst blaming himself for what had happened. This led to the 'Fall' of the 'Phoenix', and the day that he was known as the 'Fallen Phoenix'.

Her death led to him being unfocused in his work, causing most of his backers to leave and most of his sales to drop. His 'Fall' was worse when his body begun to get weaker when each year passed. His company was beginning to collapse, but if it did, he was prepared for it. He had prepared money just in case this would happen or for any other kind of emergency.

Age 65, he was struck with an unknown disease, leading to his body becoming as fragile as glass. That was also when his company was at its worst, he had hoped that Kate's lover would succeed it. In the end, it was just a hope.

This was the time his body was laid down in a hospital bed for a long period of time. Many operations were performed on him, searching for a way to get him to become better. They never worked.

A year later whilst being in hospital, his hope of getting better was at rock bottom. He could not do anything except lie there and most of the time doing nothing. Sometimes, the nurses would turn on the TV for him, but those occasions only came a couple times a week. This was the time he had began having those 'dreams'.

Each time he dreamt, he wanted to never wake up and continue dreaming. He enjoyed life then, and wanted to keep enjoying it.

5 years later, age 71, Y/N L/N, was now withstanding the peak of the unknown disease. Nurses were rushing in and out, trying their hardest to do anything to make the disease to become weaker... a useless effort might I add. His heart beat decreased by the second, when the nurses stopped moving, all of them heard the lengthy sound of the heart monitor blaring that his heart had stopped. All nurses began to try anything to get his heart to restart, but nothing worked.

The last thoughts of Y/N, 'If only I could be there, with my own hands, instead of my dreams'

This marked the beginning of the journey that Y/N will be having, with a crazy group of misfits in a crazy world...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed the life of Y/N, well, your life. But next chapter will be the chapter where you meet Eris. Yes, Eris, because you will be going after Kazuma has already gone. It will be at the point where he meets Megumin and is hunting the toads.

Also, you're age will be brought to when you were 20, so you'll be older than Kazuma. The reason why Eris chose to revive you will be explained next chapter. Hope you enjoyed the chapter...

Abyss, OUT.