Chapter 6: More Questions, More Answers to get, and a Future Fight!

Y/N's POV:

So, right now. We are dealing with the Dullahan, coming to us without a reason that we know of... expect I have a hunch of... the damn trigger happy midget.

Dullahan: "I'm the leader from the Devil King's army who moved into a nearby castle recently." His head was in his arms whilst he glared at every single adventurer here.

Knew it...

Darkness: "Is that a dullahan?"

Dullahan: "Day after day, after day, after day!. Wh-Who's the screw-loose imbecile who keeps firing explosion magic at my castle every single day?!" One of his eyes inside the helmet shone with a purple light.

Geez, I get that he's angry but why's he only coming now? We've been at it for like, a month? And he only comes out for this now... but 'screw-loose imbecile' I'm pretty sure is quite accurate for her.

Thunder was summoned behind his back once again. All adventurers are staring at him, some filled with fear and worry whilst a few held confusion and some realisation.

Adventurer 1: "Explosion magic?"

Adventurer 2: "Who comes to mind that can use explosion magic?"

Adventurer 3: "If we're talking about explosion magic..."

Yeah, it's all coming together. They all stared at Megumin whilst she then jumped in surprise because of everyone's stares. Suddenly, she looked in the direction of another mage, causing the adventurer's to look at them.

She is such a sly girl, but can't blame her. She could be facing up against one of the top generals in the Devil King's army.

Mage: "Huh? M-Me?! Why are you looking at me? I can't use explosion magic! Um, I'm still a novice. Uh, I really didn't do it! Please, believe me!" The poor girl was looking in every direction trying to clarify that she wasn't the one.

Looking over to Megumin, I noticed that she was shaking a little bit... scratch that, she is shaking a LOT. I even noticed some sweat that was coming down her face.

She took a small breath in, then walked forwards. I heard Darkness call out to Megumin. Heh, seems like she isn't a coward. She continued walking until she got in front of the Dullahan.

Dullahan: "So it was you? You're the imbecile who fired explosion magic at my castle day after day?!" He seems quite angry doesn't he? "If you're picking a fight with awareness that I'm the leader in the Devil King's army, come attack my castle fair and square!" You know what, why didn't I think of that?

Dullahan: "If you don't have the nerve, then stay in the city, trembling in fear! Tell me, why the underhanded harassment?! Just because we left this city alone since there's nothing but small fry here, don't get cocky and make my castle go boom, boom, boom, boom every single day! Are you crazy, you wench?!"

He pointed his finger at Megumin and roared at her with all of his pent up anger, but like damn he is really pissed isn't he.

Megumin: "My name is Megumin! An arch wizard who commands explosion magic!" She swung her staff around all dramatically while her cape was swaying in the wind. I swear I could even hear some background music just for her.

But, all I got was silence after she said that, the Dullahan looked at her in utter confusion.

Dullahan: "What's 'Megumin' supposed to be? Are you making a fool of me?!" Hah...

Megumin: "N-No! I am a crimson demon, the greatest magician in this city. Firing explosion magic at you continuously was a strategy" Bullshit. "To lure you, a leader in the Devil King's army, out here. You fell for it, and came to the city alone. Seems you're out of luck."