Chapter 8: Outcome, New meeting, and Debt...

Y/N's POV:

CLANG!

With the Blade of Transcendence in my hands, the Goblin King began to act more aggressively with his blade. I don't know if it was due to fear, or due to excitement... though I'm leaning towards excitement as it's ugly mug has its stupid grin.

Our blades kept on clashing with each other, mine being more durable as there were chips being put into the Goblin King's sword.

The Goblin King seemed to notice and leaped back to get away from me, fearing that its sword will be destroyed. I didn't give him the chance to do anything as I appeared before him and slashed him across the chest, blood and flames being released from its body.

Y/N: "Bloody hell seems like the right words to describe this doesn't it!"

Blood was on the Blade of Transcendence, let's just shorten it to Trance for now, but the flames made it all disappear.

The Goblin King looked towards me in anger, its thoughts probably being 'How could this peasant hurt me, a King!'. Of course, the answer to that question is because...

It's up against an Emperor!

With my flaming wing, I used it to increase my speed and I coated Trance with Curse and Phoenix flames. Without letting it escape, I used my [Flame Barrier] to block it from moving anywhere.

The Goblin King struggled, trying to get out of the [Flame Barrier]. Surprisingly, it was able to destroy the [Flame Barrier]. 

As it destroyed my [Flame Barrier], I leaped at it with Trance being held above my head to strike. Faster than my body could react, It grabbed me by my throat.

The Goblin King sneered at me, thinking it had me cornered. Sadly, it doesn't.

Being forced to drop my sword, I focused on the flaming wing behind me. Ripples appeared on the wing, it began with a few ripples but in seconds it grew into dozens with flames being released.

I molded the flames into flaming feathers, launching them into the Goblin King's eyes. This forced him to throw me and put his hands towards eyes that were being burnt into nothingness. 

Being forced to do that spent up most of my magic power, leaving me with at most 1/4 of my magic power left.

BOOM!

The Goblin King flailed about in agony due to the pain it's feeling from its burning eyes, it destroyed everything around it in its agony.

The beams holding up the fortress began to fall apart, causing the roof to begin to collapse.

Looking behind me, I noticed that the girls were still unconscious. I have to do something...

With the remaining strength I have in my legs, I began to limp towards the girls. What's worse is the after effects of using the Blade of Transcendence, making my limbs feel numb from all the pain. I don't even know how I'm still walking but It's a blessing.

As I reached all the girls, I had decided what I would do... force a way out! 

I injected more of my flames into the [Flame Barrier] covering the girls, making the barrier to safely secure the girls in their spots. it will be rough, but it's all I can think of...

As soon as I made sure they'll be fine, I entered the barrier and focused all my attention onto controlling the barrier to move. With the rest of the magic power I could muster up, I injected it into the barrier...

'It's the first time I've tried this, but it's the only way to get out.'

The [Flame Barrier] began to rise, being held up by a tornado of flame.