Chapter 1: The Rise

Y/N's POV:

For a while, darkness was the only thing that was visible to me. No sound, taste, smell, or anything to touch... only darkness. For a while, I thought that this was the only thing that I could be able to do because I just... died, if I remember correctly.

But... Slowly I was beginning to get flashbacks, my career, life, friends etc. everything that I had experienced in my life I was now watching just like you would on TV. Some memories I wish that I could just plain out ignore just like... then. But I will just have to deal with this, even if I don't like it because those are still the moments of the time I was still 'alive' as I and some others would say. Although, after that moments I was anything but 'alive'.

Always... I always had to lie down without being able to move a single muscle on my body, always had to hope that I would be able to at least move so I can go visit 'her' grave, always hoped I could go 'there' whenever I was asleep. Now, I don't even know where I am...

Ah! 

I felt something on my back. Now the feeling is going around the rest of my body. Slowly, the feeling of my arms and legs is coming back to me, as well as reaching towards my other senses. I began to hear the rustling of my body as I begun to try and sit myself up, a bland taste entered my mouth as I began to breathe and get some air. Now, I can see.

I began to scan the area with my eyes, honing onto a young woman with silver hair and purple eyes. They seemed to see through me, as if she knows everything. She wore a white dress which was covered in a blue coat, whilst she had a headdress covering some of her hair but not all of it.

I shuffled to my feet because of the unknown woman because... Wait, I shuffled to my feet? I moved? Holy hell, I MOVED! I kept flexing the muscles in my arms and legs and realised that I felt just like I did when I was in my 30's, maybe even better! I began to move around and decided to do the training I used to do, but the civilised version...

________________________________________________________________________________

Eris's POV:

I. Am. Confused.

The man that I have brought here is now... uhm, how do I explain it. Killing himself? His breathing is ragged and he looks like he's about to keel over and die. Wait wait wait, HE MIGHT ACTUALLY DIE!

Me: "Excuse me, Y/N? Can you please stop, uhm, doing whatever you are doing... Please? I feel like I have to stop you before you do something more extreme." I said politely but making sure that I was loud enough for him to hear me.

I watched as he slowly began to stop his movements and then look in my direction. His eyes having a lively glint in them, causing me to become happy. After all he's been through and he finally seems as though he is alive.

Y/N: "Ah! Sorry for that, I was just too *gasp* excited for being able to move again that I lost control of myself and *inhale* decided to see how this body fares. Even though the situation I'm in is quite... difficult to take in. I apologise... uhm."

Me: "It's Eris, and no worries, Y/N. Even though what you were doing is something that I was not expecting, there is no need to worry about it. But please, allow me to explain why I have brought you here, or rather, would you like it if I leave you to catch your breath before I start to explain?" I offered him this because I feel it will be a bit more easier to speak to him if he is calmer.

I watched as he quickly nodded his head to my offer. He slowly and carefully sat down onto the spacial floor he is on, crossed his legs into a lotus position. I noticed as his breathing slowed down and became relaxed. I am surprised to see how calm he is, given that I am about to explain why he is here and most people don't take it too well.