Chapter fifteen:

Song for this chapter: Lemon Eyes - Meg Myers

"Hey, Rue!" I shouted, leaning forward on the bleacher to wave down the girl I would consider a friend.  

"Oh, hey," Rue greeted me, standing next to Jules. 

"Want to sit with me?" I offered, smiling widely and motioning at the fast number of empty seats. 

"Are you like dating Nate Jacobs," Jules spoke up, shooting a nasty glare in my direction. 

"I wouldn't really call it that," I stuttered, pressing my hand to the back of my neck awkwardly. 

"It's kind of all people are talking about right now," Rue spoke up, "I offered to bike home with Jules or I would." 

"Oh, that's okay," I spoke softly, feeling slightly disappointed. 

I don't really understand what Jules could have against me. I mean the fight with Nate had nothing to do with me. I could fight the feeling that Rue was lying to me and just made up some lame excuse to not hang out with me. For some reason it kind of hurt. 

Practice was long and very boring, it mostly consisted of the coach yelling at the players and just a lot of running and tackling.  I'm not sure exactly what I really expected it to be. But Nate's words had made it sound a lot more interesting then me just sitting her by myself bored for the next 3 hours. Note to self never accept the invitation to watch practice again. I would have left hours ago if it wasn't for the fear of seeing the disappointment on Nate's face. Every once in awhile he'd look up from the group of jocks and smile at me, which made it some what worth it. But the coach would give me a nasty look when Nate would look at me. Which was super weird. 

"You were bored weren't you," Nate chuckled, turning down the road that lead to my house.

"No," I lied, "It wasn't too bad."

It was so bad. It was the worst 3 hours 14 minutes and 23 seconds of my life. 

"You know I can see you in the bleachers right and when you're sighing and throwing your head back it's an obvious sign you were bored," Nate teased, resting his hand on my thigh while he drove. 

"Okay, maybe I'm just a little dramatic but it was just super boring okay," I admitted, "And that old dude just kept yelling at you guys and man it gave me a headache."

"That old man is my dad," Nate joked, pulling up in front of my house. 

"I'm so sorry," I apologized.

"It's fine he gives me a headache too," Nate chuckled. "For someone so sassy you sure pout a lot." 

"Watch it," I growled jokingly. 

"Come on. I need a shower, and I think your deserve a prize for sitting through that boring practice," Nate spoke firmly. Shutting of his truck. 

Now I was intrigued was I finally going to receive the dick that I deserved after this long week.

I walked into the kitchen with Nate in tow, a note was hung on the fridge with a little pink magnet. Just my moms friendly remind to behave myself and that she would be home tomorrow evening. Sometimes I missed my older brother Aaron but I know he hated me just like my father. He blamed me for all the constant moves, but worst of all he blames me for having his best friend behind bars. But in my defense a rapist is no friend that anyone should have, but Aaron didn't see it that way. He didn't care, he believed Jason when he told him that all girls asked for it. That his own sister begged for it. I hope the fuck rots in jail. 

"Shower?" Nate questioned, snapping me out of my painful memories. 

"Over here," I replied, stepping down the hallway and turning to the first door on the right. I flipped the light switch lighting up the giant bathroom that held a shower and a vintage porcelain tub in the middle of the room. If you asked me I thought it was all just a little too extra. No one needed this much stuff, material objects didn't buy happiness. 

"How was your day?" Nate questioned, tugging his shirt over his head. 

"It was actually nice," I admitted, leaning up against the counter staring at Nate's exposed chest. 

"What did you do?" Nate questioned further, unbuttoning the top of his jeans. 

"Met a new friend," I cooed intoxicated by Nate's body. 

"New friend?" Nate pressed. Pulling down his jeans past his hips. 

"Fezco," I spoke quickly. 

"That junky, you should really keep better company," Nate chuckled, pulling his feet out of his jeans leaving him in only a pair of black boxers. And a sweaty, dirty body from practice. 

Excuse me. Who did Nate think he was to be judging someone he doesn't even know. 

"And you should learn not to judge a book by it's cover," I sniped back, glaring up at Nate. 

"Do you really want to fight over someone like Fez or are we going to shower together," Nate groaned. 

I wanted to fight. I really did. Fezco didn't deserve that crap but things were finally at a good place with me and Nate and I didn't want to jeopardize that either. 

"No," I said firmly, pulling my shirt over my head. My firm small breast staying in there usual bare place. There really was no point in wearing a bra ever no matter what size your chest is. Bras are such wack. 

"Good girl," Nate purred, taking a step closer to me. 

I pushed past him and walked straight to the shower to turn it on. I let my hand sit under the water waiting for the cold stream to heat up. Warm hands cupped my breasts from behind, massaging them gently. His lips pressed to my back shoulder blade. I hated how much I wanted him.

________________________________________________

Two updates tonight in compensation of how behind I have been xoxo Caylen