Chapter Thirty-Five

Song for this chapter: Maniac - Phoebe Green

[Mature Content]

"I thought you were quitting that disgusting habit," Nate groaned, leaning up against the side of his truck beside me. I held the cigarette between my fingers and placed the end of the stick between my lips and took another long drag of the toxic chemicals.

"I never said that," I answered, breathing the smoke out of my lungs.

The nicotine seeped into my lungs, calming the anxiety that was taking over my body. This was a habit that I was never going to quit. I couldn't quit even if I wanted too, this was the only relief in the world that could take the edge off when I wasn't in a good mindset.

"I told you to quit," Nate sighed, reaching up his arm to rub the back of his neck. A stiff groan escaped from his lips, he was clearly in pain.

"I could give you a massage," I offered, taking another drag from the lit cigarette. "And you know you could spend the night if you'd like."

"You just want to be fucked," Nate taunted, his lips curling into a slight smirk.

I couldn't help but chuckle at his forward response, it was exactly what I wanted and he surely knew me better than anyone else. But what he didn't know was that I had something a little different planned. But the more I thought about the nasty things that he could do to me, the harder it was for me to think straight and the only thing that was stopping me from begging him to fuck me here and now was the tiny cigarette between my fingers.

"So what," I spoke plainly, "It's not like I don't get what I want."

"Fine," Nate agreed as he pushed himself off the truck and walked to the driver's side.

I threw the cigarette onto the ground and stomped it out with the bottom of my heel before I climbed back into the truck. The drive back to my place from the restaurant was silent, though it had pretty much been like that since my little stunt in the booth. I couldn't tell if he was disappointed or if we were both just fiending for each other. Truthfully it had almost been a week since we had actually slept with each other, and this same old being sweet and sensitive to each other was so fucking boring.

I took a deep silent breath to calm my nerves, but it wasn't helping. Every nerve in my body was begging for his touch and I felt like I was going to die.

"Is your mom home?" Nate questioned, pulling into the driveway.

"No," I answered quickly as I unbuckled my seat belt and escaped from the truck as fast as I could. My legs were already trembling, and the thoughts that were running through my mind were only making things worse.

I opened the door quickly and panted as I pulled off my heels, tossing my purse onto the ground beside me. Nate's hand gripped around my wrist tightly, and with a simple tug, I fell right into his arms.

"You're a brat," Nate moaned into my ear, "I've been hard since you got yourself off."

Without a second thought, my hand reached down to confirm that he was very hard in his jeans, and I was very surprised that I hadn't noticed this earlier. I stretched out my neck and kissed his neck softly while my hand softly palmed him through his jeans. Nate gasped at my touch and I could feel his cock twitch under the layers of fabric.

I licked my tongue up the side of his neck. His skin was always so sweet and it always left me wanting to taste him more and more. I lifted up my hand and ran my fingers through his hair as I stood on my tippy toes with my body pressed tightly up against him to stop myself from falling. His arms instinctively wrapped themselves around my waist to hold me.

"Fuck me," I purred into his ears, "Fuck me rough okay? I want you to hurt me, Nate. Show me how you'd make me beg for forgiveness."

I could hear the breath of air that was sucked into his lungs, probably due to the shock of my words, but it was followed by a low husky growl.

"Bedroom now," Nate spoke firmly.

Nate grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me into my bedroom, he used the palm of his hand to push me onto the bed roughly. His eyes stared down at me with the same jealous fiery passion as the dinner. I couldn't stop myself from smiling widely, this was just so exhilarating.

"Take off your clothes."

I followed his orders and started to strip off my clothes until I was sitting in the middle of the bed completely nude. Nate undressed slowly, his eyes never breaking contact with mine. He leaned into the bed slowly, his hand reached out to cup my cheek into his hand softly.

"Are you sure you want this?" Nate questioned.

"Hurt me," I repeated. "Hurt me as much as you."

I looked at him with pleading eyes, and with a swift moment, his hand was gripping my hair roughly, pulling my head to the side. His head moved lower and his teeth sunk into my skin aggressively. I gasped in shock at the sudden surge of pain, but that didn't stop my eyes from rolling back into my head in pleasure.

"Would you fuck that waiter," Nate growled. "Was he hot to you?"

"Yes," I answered honestly, "He was really fucking attrac-"

My words were cut off by the loud sound of his hand connecting with my cheek, and the burning feeling burned at my skin.

"What was that," Nate growled, yanking my hair back roughly.

Fuck. I could literally feel myself dripping between my thighs and I wanted nothing more for him to hurt me more. I could still feel the burning from my neck and my cheek.

"I wanted him to fuck me while you watched," I purred looking up at Nate completely lost away in the sick fantasies that were playing in repeat in my head. His eyes turned cold, and his jaw tightened.

"You're really pissing me off," Nate growled and his massive hand wrapped around my throat, squeezing tightly.

Within seconds I was panting for air as his hand crushed my throat in his hands. I reached my hands up and wrapped them around his hands, squeezing as hard as I could as my smirk on my lips widened in satisfaction. My vision was becoming blurred and my body was starting to feel woozy. His grip loosed, and his teeth bite into my neck once again, his tongue running over the old bite mark that was already tender.

I still wanted more though. I wanted to hurt everywhere.

It was almost like Nate could read my mind, his head lowered and his teeth bite down my breast, another surge of pain and pleasure rushed through me, and I couldn't stop the moan that wanted to be free. I couldn't stop making noise as his bites traveled further down my body. I was losing count of all the times that his teeth sank down into my flesh, each bite sending me further and further into an ecstasy high like never before. I felt completely useless underneath him, dripping in my fluids as he left his mark on my body.

I was on the verge of passing out.

I fucking loved how fucked up we were, and I wanted to spend the rest of my life being abused by Nate Jacobs.

____________________________

I feel as though my writing has grown a lot since I first started this book, what are you opinions? Should I go back and fix a few of the beginning chapters?

The next chapter with also be very nsfw