Chapter twenty three:

Song for this Chapter: Feels like home - Bea Miller

2 weeks later

"Nate, I don't think this is a good idea," I muttered passing him back his cellphone.

"Why?" Nate questioned curiously.

I watched for a moment as he scrolled through the thousands of messages we had shared over the past week or so. It started out fun. But then I got to know her and I just can't do it.

"We could just stand her up? And text that we will post the messages if she tells anyone. She doesn't have to know it was us," I suggested, furrowing my eyes as I looked down at the floor of his truck.

"I get it," Nate sighed, "I got attached to her too. But we have to let her go now, sweetheart."

I looked up at Nate admiring his adorable pet name that he had only recently started to call me when he was trying to get in my good books.

"Nate," I breathed. "Can't we do this to someone else like I don't know...Maddy."

"We aren't going to fuck with Maddy," Nate replied hastily.

"Right. Because you still love her," I hissed, "Glad you can hurt someone your dad was balls deep in but not someone you were balls deep in."

"Lily," Nate warned.

"Don't fucking Lily me like I am some fucking pet," I spat angrily.

"Fine, you want out?" Nate growled slamming his phone onto the center console. "Then fucking leave."

"I don't want out," I groaned in annoyance, "I just think this is a really fucking bad idea."

"I'm doing this," Nate responded in a firm tone. "You don't have to be apart of it."

God. Nate was such a stubborn fucking idiot. This was going to get him jail time or some stupid shit.

"Fuck you," I muttered, throwing my head back into the seat.

"You have been such a bitch lately," Nate grumbled as he sat back in his seat.

"Says you," I mocked bending over and pulling my purse up from between my feet.

I dug around inside of my purse searching for the familiar cardboard container that I've had for nearly a month. After picking up the pack of cigarettes and continuing to dig around for the lighter. I slung the bag over my shoulder and opened the truck door.

"Smoking is disgusting," Nate grumbled.

"Your dick is disgusting," I hissed while sliding out of his truck and slamming the door of his truck extra hard to piss him off.

I pulled one of the white sticks from the container and stuck it between my lips and lit the end with the lighter. I held the smoke in my mouth while bringing my hands down to pull down my tight black pencil skirt that was starting to rid up dangerously high. I heard the truck door open and feet hit the pavement. Seconds later the cigarette was ripped from my lips and tossed onto the ground. Dark eyes glared down at me. Luckily the school parking lot was already empty.

"Want to repeat the track situation," I threatened.

"You don't fucking walk away from me and disrespect my dick all at the same time," Nate spoke lowly, a threatening look in his eyes.

Looks like I struck a nerve.

"What are you going to do?" I mocked, "Choke me? I don't think so cause anything you do I'll like."

A smirk pulled at the corner of Nate's lips, "There is my girl."

"Dick," I breathed.

Nate extended his arm so that is was wrapped around my throat, resting underneath my chin perfectly. I smiled devilishly up at Nate.

"But, I am your dick," Nate spoke in a hoarse tone.

Nate used his other hand to push my body up against the side of his truck, while his other hand stayed delicately around my throat. He used his free hand to stroke my hair while his eyes stared into mine deeply. Nate leaned in pressing his lips against mine delicately. Nate pulled away quickly and his dark eyes were now replaced with a sad expression. His hand slide down slowly from my throat to squish my boobs between his hands.

"Is my dick really gross," Nate muttered.

"No," I sighed.

"I know," Nate said cheekily.

"You are terrible," I groaned.

Nate continued to smirk while both his hands fondled my boobs.

"I'm gonna be late for class," I protested.

I was still so fucking pissed of at him, but it really wasn't worth the fighting that would happen if I didn't give in just this once. While he is out being a complete fucking idiot. I have a plan of my own.

"You still coming to the carnival tonight? My mom can't stop talking about you," Nate spoke calmly.

"Yes. I'll see you later."

I needed a break from him. Since this whole Jules shit has been happening we have been nothing but at each other throats every fucking day. If we weren't fighting we were hate fucking. And not to mention this whole being close and looking at each other's phones has been nothing but miserable. Last night I was looking for one of the nudes I was supposed to send to Jules while Nate was in the shower and I stumbled upon an entire folder of Maddy's nude photos. That was a fun fight that neither of us won. I still don't get why he needs to keep them on his phone.

"Hey Lily," A familiar voice called out behind me.

"What," I groaned.

"Are you going to the carnival tonight?" Jared questioned.

"With my boyfriend," I answered.

Nate had told the entire school that we were dating last week when the rumors had really gotten out of hand. But it only made them worse. I knew he was just staking his claim upon the hundreds of attractive teenage boys. I mean the other night his exact words were 'Wear some fucking clothes. I can't handle the way they all fucking talk about you'.

But truthfully I loved the way they all talked and whispered amongst themselves it was essentially what fueled my ego. This Jared kid was really starting to get annoying though.

"I still can't believe you are dating him," Jared spoke, "I was just gonna see if you were still his flavor of the week."

"What did you just say to me?" I griped.

"You realized you don't mean anything to him. He will always go back to Maddy," Jared said firmly.

"You know what Jared. That was really cool of you to say," I teased, "It shows you have balls."

"What?" Jared gulped.

I took a step towards him and pressed my palm flatly to his chest. Jared stood still a shocked expression plastered on his face.

"But if you ever talk to me like that again. I will cut them off," I hissed, sliding my hand down his body slowly and cupping his family jewels in my hand.

"What the fuck," Jared stuttered, "I thought you were better than him."

I chuckled and pressed my lips to the side of his cheek softly, "Now have a good day sweetie."

Jared pulled away from me and walked down the hallway quickly. I turned around and found Nate standing behind me with a bored unimpressed look.

"Can you at least contain your crazy at school," Nate grumbled. "Poor kid nearly pissed himself."

I shrugged and spun around on my heel. I missed this feeling. I hate that Nate had made me feel all soft and mushy inside. I liked it when I was a crazy bitch and people were scared of me.