Chapter twenty five:

Song for this chapter: Lana Del Rey - Freak

[Strong Mature Content]

(Just skip the chapter if you don't want to read it)

"Take off your shirt," I directed.

Nate glared up at me. His facial expression gave it away that he wanted to say something to me but instead, he sat up a little and pull his t-shirt over his head and tossed it onto the floor. I crawled onto the bed and placed myself into Nate's lap. It felt strange to be trying to seduce someone who seemed like they were on a distant planet. I bite my lip gently looking down at Nate's unbelievable body. The way his jaw clenched and unclenched as he pretended to not be intrigued. The way his dark eyes glared down at me with such burning hatred. The way he fucking hated me right now made me wet in ways unimaginable. His ego was so fucking irresistible right now.

I grabbed both of his hands and brought them up to cup both of my breasts, I squeezed his hands gently, his hands were cold and felt shocking and rough against my already hard nipples. I moved my hands away from his and to my surprise, he continued to squish my breasts in his hands. Eager to see how far I could take it. I grabbed one of his hands into both of my hands and pulled out his index forward and popped it into my mouth. I curled my tongue around his finger while I stared down at him softly.

"I want you to feel what you do to me," I gasped out softly.

I moved his hand from my mouth and lifted myself to slide his hand behind my thighs. With my free hand, I pulled my thong to the side and continued to press his fingers against my already wet clit. A smirk formed on his lip. Good, I was getting somewhere.

"Do you like this?" I questioned in a soft alluring nature.

He shook his head up and down with a sheepish smirk on his lips. Our eyes stared into each other, the fiery look faded away and his regular lustful eyes started to flash through. I leaned forward and pressed my lips against his harsh lips. His lips tasted like the vanilla chapstick that he had only recently started to keep in his center console. I placed his lip between my teeth and tugged gently, earning a gruff moan to come from his throat. I brought a hand up and weaved my fingers through Nate's thick brown hair. I gripped a fistful of hair in my hands and deepened the kiss by adding my tongue into the mix. I licked the bottom of his lip with my tongue and pressed the tip of my tongue between the slit of his lips. His mouth opened allowing my tongue to slip inside, where his tongue pressed back against mine. And began the battle of tongues that was oddly ever so delicious.

I pulled away slowly lightly licking the bottom of Nate's lip before fully pulling away. Nate pressed his head back to the mattress with a sigh. A good sigh. A frustrated sigh.

His hands squeezed my thighs roughly.

"Do you really love me, baby," I cooed.

"Yes," Nate moaned, nodding his head up and down with his eyes squeezed shut.

I placed both of my palms against Nate's exposed chest and pushed myself up off of him and off the bed.

"Sit up," I uttered.

Nate pulled his body up into an upright position, sliding himself to the edge of the bed. I reached up and grabbed all of my hair into my hands and held it in place with the hair elastic that was on my wrist. Nate smirked and began to undo his belt and take off his jeans. I keeled down in front of him, placing my hands on either one of his thighs while I looked up at him.

"The way you threatened to hurt me, was the hottest fucking thing you've ever said to me," I purred, "It took nearly everything to not get on my knees and suck your cock in the hallway."

Nate furrowed his brows in confusion, but his eyes brows raised in surprise as my fingers brushed across his already hard cock. The soft fabric of his black boxers was soft against my fingertips. I looked down at Nate's lap and pulled the waist of the boxers down and gently grabbed his cock in my hand. I licked my top lip subtly before leaning forward and licking the tip of his pink cock.

"Fuck," Nate moaned.

I giggled before curling my tongue around his sweet spot and then proceeding to wrap my pale lips firmly around the tip while still using my tongue to lick around the tip and wet his cock. I held the base of his cock firmly with one hand and began to slowly bob my head up and down making sure to lubricate his cock with my drool. Once I reached back up to the tip, I pulled away and allowed the drool to fall from my lips onto his cock. I brought my hand up and down, spreading out the drool evenly. I looked up at Nate with a sheepish smile scrunching up my nose.

"You taste so good," I cooed.

I leaned forward once again and took his cock in my mouth once more. I bobbed my head up and down trying to take as much of him as I could fit in my mouth. With each stroke, I tried to use as much of my tongue as possible to not only give him pleasure but stimulation. Nate reached forward and gripped my ponytail tightly, before shoving my head further down on his cock. I moaned feeling him hit the back of my throat. I held him in my throat for as long as I could before I resurfaced for air again.

"Good girl," Nate moaned, "Choke on my cock."

I swallowed him back into my mouth and let him guide me with my hair. I moaned against his cock sending vibrations of pleasure throughout him. His cock twitched and pre-cum leaked from his tip into my mouth. I let the cum drip from my lips to the base of his cock. Nate let go of my hair and let out another moan.

"I'm going to cum," Nate whined.

I lifted my head back up and began to suck on only the tip of his cock, licking around in a soft slowly circular motion. I brought my hand up and firmly moving my hand up and down the shaft subtly. His cock twitched in my grasp and his moans became louder and more uncontrolled.

"Fuck," Nate purred.

His cock twitched in my mouth one last time before filling me with the familiar salty substance. I swallowed the cum inside my mouth and licked the tip of his cock clean. I pulled my lips away and looked back up at Nate with a sheepish smile. Nate had a wide grin painted on his lips.

"Get on the bed," Nate purred.

I giggled and crawled into the bed. Nate grabbed me by the hips with one hand and pulled my ass up higher into the air while using his other hand to push my back down. I laid still in the position with my face squished into the bed grinning like an idiot. His cold hands fingered the waistband of my thong and pulled them down to my knees. Nate circled my clit with his finger before slowly pushing his finger deep inside of me. I moaned, loving the feeling of him deep inside of me. He leaned in and pressed his tongue to my clit skillfully, licking my clit back and forth. The pressure rose in my core. I was already on such a high from sucking his cock. His entire mouth was pressed against me, his tongue curled on my clit causing me to go wild. My hips bucked in pleasure begging for the sweet sensation that he was offering me.

"Ride my face baby," Nate panted, thrusting his fingers in and out of me.

I buckled my hips, pressing my clit harder against his tongue. I moaned so desperately, begging for the built-up to explode and release.

"Fuck," I moaned, feeling my entire body come undone.

I buckled my hips again one last time, feeling my cum drip everywhere around his fingers. His rough hands gripped onto my hips and pushed me over onto my back.

"Good girl," Nate purred seductively. "Now clean yourself up."

I through my head with a sigh, "Fine. Asshole."

_____________________________________________________________________

Okay so well that was definitely 1400 words of smut just for you guys to show my appreciation for all of you ❤️ 

I hope you all enjoy it, cause honestly I feel like this is some of my better work ❤️